Become a Patron!

Changed juice and great flavor

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
So I'm sure we've all done this and it has given me a new idea for a new juice mix
I had a strawberry cream / banana cream in my crown. Decided to change juice to my fav peanut butter Vape. So now in the coil there is a mix of the two and omg is that great......
Gives me an idea of putting the flavors together to make a strawberry banana peanut butter mix. Prob go light on the strawberry but still a decent idea. Lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

addappt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a banana peanut butter tobacco flavour that is awesome.
What's your favourite peanut butter btw?

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was thinking the same thing. It happened to me the other day when I filled up with peanut butter cookie that I'm working on after a tank of strawberry quik. It was delicious. I was thinking of making a base of each, then combining them together at a certain % of each.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I have a banana peanut butter tobacco flavour that is awesome.
What's your favourite peanut butter btw?
I use a combination of TFA peanut butter cup at 8% and cap peanut butter at 6% with some Bavarian cream and a few others yo make a crunchy stick to the roof of your mouth mix

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is a pretty close to real PB as I've found. I've also thrown in some FA cookie to get a crunchy type of effect as well

So far I'm using
TFA DX peanut butter, FA cookie marshmallow and meringue and it's damn tasty. I'm thinking of adding a touch of fresh cream to smooth it out a tad. I just blew through another 5ml tank this morning. Mmmmm:D

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
So far I'm using
TFA DX peanut butter, FA cookie marshmallow and meringue and it's damn tasty. I'm thinking of adding a touch of fresh cream to smooth it out a tad. I just blew through another 5ml tank this morning. Mmmmm:D
Those are very similar to what I've used. I haven't put in meringue but does sound nice. I've also put in some TFA whipped cream which is nice and also 4% cap van custard to add more smoothness to it. Possibilities are endless

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those are very similar to what I've used. I haven't put in meringue but does sound nice. I've also put in some TFA whipped cream which is nice and also 4% cap van custard to add more smoothness to it. Possibilities are endless

I'll go ahead and post my peanut butter cookie. The FA meringue helps give it the baked browned bottom of the cookie effect. I don't have peanut butter cup. Your combo sounds great. You should post it. Personally, I just can't vape chocolate or coffee.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I'll go ahead and post my peanut butter cookie. The FA meringue helps give it the baked browned bottom of the cookie effect. I don't have peanut butter cup. Your combo sounds great. You should post it. Personally, I just can't vape chocolate or coffee.
I'm gonna try the meringue on my next go around. In the meantime here is my version that I find really enjoyable. It does take a few days after a 4 hr cp steep to really blend in well

66054f9b55b580a5475bee944c880ed2.jpg

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm gonna try the meringue on my next go around. In the meantime here is my version that I find really enjoyable. It does take a few days after a 4 hr cp steep to really blend in well

66054f9b55b580a5475bee944c880ed2.jpg

I like the ideal of using caramel and malted milk. You really should post this on the recipe section. Sounds like a winner too me. I went ahead and posted my cookie recipe. I never thought I would get this excited over peanut butter juice.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I like the ideal of using caramel and malted milk. You really should post this on the recipe section. Sounds like a winner too me. I went ahead and posted my cookie recipe. I never thought I would get this excited over peanut butter juice.
Hahah. I will post it in the recipes section now. I've chased a good PB Vape for a long time and this one just about nails it. The caramel I found add a little debt and the malted milk some added creaminess as well. Thanks for getting my brain working this morning

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Mine brain is squirming like a toad today. I'm in S Fla. and it's rain all day today. What's your ride? Or did we go over that before?
I'm in western ny. It's crappy out but no snow so that's good. My ride??? Well I can say my harley is safely stored away till the Spring lolo lol

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in western ny. It's crappy out but no snow so that's good. My ride??? Well I can say my harley is safely stored away till the Spring lolo lol

I have a 03 Honda shadow spirit 750 as my daily. Keep your bike warm for the winter. I know you talk to it, admit it. ;):D

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like I will be purchasing some new juice. Thanks for the recipe Devil, looks good. I may have to experiment with some banana when my juice gets here for Peanut Butter Banana Sandwich flavor !!! Sounds yummy.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I have a 03 Honda shadow spirit 750 as my daily. Keep your bike warm for the winter. I know you talk to it, admit it. ;):D
She is in a heated garage all winter long and yea I do talk to her lolol
269c30c3fcd0e64c310c691d44b456a0.jpg

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Weaving in and around tourist and snow birds who have no clue where they're going ain't no easy task.:mad: I like summer the best.
Dodging large wildlife that jump out of the woods ain't no easy task either lolo lol

VU Sponsors