Become a Patron!

Changing patterns of first e-cigarette flavor used and current flavors used by 20,836 adult

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Changing patterns of first e-cigarette flavor used and current flavors used by 20,836 adult frequent e-cigarette users in the USA

https://harmreductionjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12954-018-0238-6

Conclusions
Adult frequent e-cigarette users in the USA who have completely switched from smoking cigarettes to using e-cigarettes are increasingly likely to have initiated e-cigarette use with non-tobacco flavors and to have transitioned from tobacco to non-tobacco flavors over time. Restricting access to non-tobacco e-cigarette flavors may discourage smokers from attempting to switch to e-cigarettes

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny thing is I still can't vaoe a NON tobacco ejuice.. other than non flavored....

Just can't get into vaping food and drink flavors.

See I smoked because I liked tobacco.... not because I liked smoking.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After 3.5 years I am vaping tobacco flavor sometimes but mostly Vanilla Custard.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was insistent at first that it had to taste as least similar to my Slims. But the first time I tasted blueberry muffin vapor, about 4-5 months later... so long tobacco, and good fucking riddance!!!! :D

Andria

VU Sponsors