Become a Patron!

Charlie's chalk dust sugar and knife

I did not create this, just copied from something on the interworld wide webbing, it smells close.... Sometimes, I love love love the juice and want it so if anyone can master this please please share, I've made a few variations but I'm no closer!

All Capella

Waffle 6%

Blackberry 4%

Golden pineapple 4%

Maple (pancake syrup) 3%

Wild cherry (stevia) 3%

I did not create this, just copied from something on the interworld wide webbing, it smells close.... Sometimes, I love love love the juice and want it so if anyone can master this please please share, I've made a few variations but I'm no closer!

All Capella

Waffle 6%

Blackberry 4%

Golden pineapple 4%

Maple (pancake syrup) 3%

Wild cherry (stevia) 3%

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I merged your threads together for you, good luck with the recipe, and welcome to VU:wave:

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

All Capella

Waffle 6%

Blackberry 4%

Golden pineapple 4%

Maple (pancake syrup) 3%

Wild cherry (stevia) 3%

Never had the real deal but got some ideas that may get you closer.

Judging by the description Blueberry should be used instead of Blackberry.
I'd also only use 3% if using CAP Blueberry, cause it's a darker stronger one than most others.

CAP Golden Pineapple is kinda weak so you may need to go higher IMO.

Gonna take some experimenting to get the Pineapple & Blueberry balanced.

And I'd drop the Cherry Stevia as it's just causing confusion.
Try "NOW Better Stevia in Glycerite" at 1% or less, or CAP Super Sweet, (usually 1-3 drops per 15ml will work fine).
That Stevia is VG based so it's kinda thick for measuring, I just cut it with 50% PG for easier measurement.
Quite sweet undiluted, so by using a dilution you can add more without going too far so easily.

0.5-1% EM or Cotton Candy will help to sweeten also.

BTW welcome to VU:D.

Thanks, but blackberry is the main flavour to make this work, I think the key lies in what you do with waffle and maple but I could be wrong, anyways thanks for your help il mix some up anyway there's always room in my shoebox

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks, but blackberry is the main flavour to make this work, I think the key lies in what you do with waffle and maple but I could be wrong, anyways thanks for your help il mix some up anyway there's always room in my shoebox

If it is Blackberry, that one is kinda strong too, at least compared to the Golden Pineapple.
But it could be mixing them both together has some other effects.
Never tried mixing Blackberry, or Blueberry, with Pineapple, lol.
Just doesn't seem like they would be compatible, might have to try experimenting with that combo.

Clones can be quite a PITA
Good Luck

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Blackberry is definitely a tough one. They're all strong, including TFA, and when using them, if you put too much in, you'll get something that tastes more like perfume medicine than blackberry. Start low, around 1% and work up. You may even have to fill in with other flavors like a realistic raspberry and/or boysenberry to get a more authentic, but still strong, blackberry flavor.

edit: Just wanted to add, as an indication of how strong blackberry flavorings are, I start with one drop per half gallon of sweet tea and work from there. I've never needed more than two drops.

Last edited:

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
edit: Just wanted to add, as an indication of how strong blackberry flavorings are, I start with one drop per half gallon of sweet tea and work from there. I've never needed more than two drops.

Wow.....that's crazy!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's the pancake flavour I can't get the grips of, they've made a difficult juice to crack

Pancakes, Cake, Cupcake, Yellow Cake, or any type of cake flavors seem to be tough to replicate.
Closest things I've found were INW Biscuit, FA Cookie, & CAP Sugar Cookie, but not really that close.
FW Yellow Cake is close but it's hard on coils.

NW Waffle does taste like the real thing tho, at just 1 drop in 15ml.
But don't plan on tasting anything else in there.
Maybe if using 1 drop in 30ml, but haven't tried that yet.

VU Sponsors