Become a Patron!

Chasing the perfect vape...

swampcrawler

Member For 1 Year
Hi folks. Newbie here, relatively new to vapeing. Dropped the Marlboros for a mod about 3 months ago now.

So here’s my dilemma. I get a vape that I love from 26 core with a 36 wrap fused Claptons at about 130 watts from my Drag or Aegis.

Unfortunately this build with heavy use goes through batteries like crazy (I’m using all 6 of mine to make it through a day), and ramp up is slower than the average quadriplegic sloth.

I just bought some 26 and 40 Kanthal and made myself some fused Clapton wire with that, and it certainly ramps faster and provides a good vape at 80-100 watts but with long drags i get a burnt taste pretty quickly...

Essentially I’d like to know what I need to build to get a nice warm dense vape that doesn’t eat batteries for lunch!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to the forum. If you need a faster ramp, try mixing some NI80 into your mix.

Yes, I run 2x26g Ni80, with a 36g Kanthal wrap. With 6 wraps I get a resistance between .18 and .2 ohms. I running it on a single 21700 and it gets me through the day, but I dont chain vape either.

VU Sponsors