PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Here is a recipe I forgot about. I mixed up a batch on July fifth and found the bottle last week. I've been vaping it all day and it's delicious, which is saying something because I really hate strawberry, so I decided to post it for you guys.

At this ratio the strawberries and raspberry even out perfectly to taste like one solid fruit, and it came out amazing for a cheesecake, using little vbic for texture and graham crust for a finish. I recommend atleast a month long steep for this one, but it's worth it. No cheesy foot taste, possibly because I let it steep for so long, but you might be able to use ethyl moltol and cut the steep time by a week or two.

Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 3%
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 4%
Raspberry (INAWERA) 0.6%
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 2%
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 3%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 2%

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Damn PH...believe I have all the flavors, which is odd.

Thanks for posting it, sounds delicious.
Just make sure it steeps, I tried it throughout the first week and couldn't stand it so I set it to the side until now.

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hmmm, have you tried LA Cheesecake? Cap NY Cheesecake is all I'm missing.
I haven't used la since before they took all the bad shit out, I'm thinking about reordering some, but I'm pretty sure the outcome will still be close. The only thing that really needs to be consistent is the fruit mixture.

VU Sponsors