FLV Custard 3%
INW Shisha Vanilla 0.75%
FA Vanilla Classic 0.75%
Caps Custard V1 0.75%
TPA Sweet Cream 0.75%
FA Nonna Cake 0.75%
FA Caramel 0.75%
INW Cheriymoya 6%

Originally mixed this as just a custard with FLV Custard @ 4% and all the others @ 1% without any Cheriymoya. I like FLV Custard but it is a tiny bit eggy and light for my tastebuds so I added all the other concentrates to try and make it a bit creamier and more vanilla than egg flavoured, adding the nonna cake as I just love the twist it seems to give to creams. I liked it, a nice light custard.....but as soon as I first tried cheriymoya stand alone I knew it had to go in to this custard recipe.

I would recommend cheriymoya to anybody to try, the only dowsides are it seems nobody is stocking it currently (sure that will change), in the UK at least. The other is it very weak for an Inawera concentrate, personally I would treat it more like you would a typical TPA fruit concentrate ratio wise. However, it is well worth the trade off. Personally i havent been bowled over so far by some of the newer popular Inawera flavours like creme brulee and waffle (probably as not figured out using them properly to be fair), but Cheriymoya I think will be a big hit with lots of people, especially yoghurt and custard lovers

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would recommend cheriymoya to anybody to try, the only dowsides are it seems nobody is stocking it currently (sure that will change),

actually looked to put it on the last order... was not a flavor that was stocked at that time.. actually on the list ... altho I list it as that chyrnobal flavor because I was too lazy to look at how it was spelled lol

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
actually looked to put it on the last order... was not a flavor that was stocked at that time.. actually on the list ... altho I list it as that chyrnobal flavor because I was too lazy to look at how it was spelled lol

Haha, writing this on here I did think "damn , have I actually spelt that right?" :) I say go for it, but get more than 10ml. Im halfway down my second bottle of it already :)

VU Sponsors