Become a Patron!

Cherry-Almond Cobbler with Brandy

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a delicious tasting cherry cobbler. The Apple pie and Biscuit create a great cobbler. The cherries and Apple pie add plenty of spice. The vanilla tahiti adds vanilla and almond taste as well as enhancing the cherries. The Brandy gives it a rich, warm taste of liquor.

CHERRY-ALMOND COBBLER WITH BRANDY
1.5% FA Vanilla Tahiti
1.5% INW Cherries
1% FA Brandy (This is also good subbing with FA Jamaican Rum or TFA Kentucky Bourbon)
.5% FA Apple Pie
.5% INW Biscuit
.25% FA Almond

Go ahead and experiment with different booze, fruits, nuts, and %'s or omit the booze and or nuts and try different fruits. Maybe a Kentucky Bourbon and Honey Peach, a Coconut Rum, an Apple Walnut?

* I have been playing with different flavor options based around a cherry cobbler and have found...
  • .125% (1 drop in 24 ml base) or .25% (1 drop in 12 ml of base) of INW Marzipan also enhances the cherry flavor nicely.
  • .5% TFA Rice Crunchies gives a nice buttery taste
  • 1% FA Cookie with . 5% FA Apple pie & 25-5% TFA Brown Sugar gives a great crust flavor.
  • .5% FA Custard and .5% FA Fresh cream are good additions.
Right now I'm vaping...
1% INW Cherries
1% FA Cookie
.5% FA Custard
.5% FA Fresh cream
.5% FA Vanilla bourbon
.5% FA Apple pie
.25% FA Meringue
.25% FA Brandy
.125% INW Marzipan

Last edited:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not a steeper. I made it this morning and I only have 3ml. Left. If you want to try 6 ml bottle just up the almond to .5% or omit. It did smooth out nicely after a couple hours. So I'd say it's best after 2 hours. Is that considered steeping? Lol!

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not a steeper. I made it this morning and I only have 3ml. Left. If you want to try 6 ml bottle just up the almond to .5% or omit. It did smooth out nicely after a couple hours. So I'd say it's best after 2 hours. Is that considered steeping? Lol!
I hate to wait for steep. Thanks love

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Lucifer_Dreams

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Brandy, hmmm, do you add the Brandy or do you drink the Brandy? You know like Julia Child use to do when baking? Looks like a very good recipe.

VU Sponsors