Become a Patron!

Cherry bombs?

JeremiahWinchester

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, I was wondering exactly what the issue is with Cherry Bombs. I've heard SO many bad things, but I've never heard the reason why they are so bad. I know a few people who recently bought them, and if they are at risk, I would like to be able to talk to them about it.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
they are wired old school and if you touch the cap to the mod just right it will fire on its own.

Scuba explains it in this video

I had a customer who burnt the tips of his fingers using a cherry bomb mod. It shorted out the batteries, burnt his leg, and destroyed his carpet. It was totally his fault, he put a battery in wrong and it caught the edge between the positive point, and the negative side just under the top insulator ring.

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had some one in the shop i work at yesterday asking about that mod if it was safe . I told him no . thanks for that video now i no why it isn't safe .

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup so many bad things due to so many people that don't know what they are doing and so many clones that cost 20 bucks.
What dual parralel mech WOULD you recommend as a clone? As I use mainly regulated, but due to EU regulations if eventually all my mods failed, I would have to use my mechs. I only have single battery at the moment but want a dual parralel mech.

Ideally a clone, as I don't mind paying full price for regulated but not for mechs, they are not worth it to me, no wattage adjustment ETC.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What dual parralel mech WOULD you recommend as a clone? As I use mainly regulated, but due to EU regulations if eventually all my mods failed, I would have to use my mechs. I only have single battery at the moment but want a dual parralel mech.

Ideally a clone, as I don't mind paying full price for regulated but not for mechs, they are not worth it to me, no wattage adjustment ETC.

Noisy Cricket. Screw dual parallel mods. Dual series is where it's at. Don't have to build the cotton burning super sub-ohm coils anymore. You can build well within battery limits with high wattage.

edit... oh yeah, about $30

inkedyouth777

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i bought a cherry bomber and have a mutation x v4 , works perfectly , no issues .

common sense is required tho........

VU Sponsors