Become a Patron!

Chinese premade coils????

mcc1961

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are the Chinese coils you get 10 coils for around $4 any good?Do you have to worry about any health harming metals being in them?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
IDK which you mean...there is a lot of crap out there.

Not certain where made, but I do like the DemonKiller, Wotofo and Vandy Vape MTL line of coils a lot.
Probably are made in China, but done pretty well.

YMMV....IMO, don't buy no-name shit and read reviews on FT or Reddit. ;).

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Something that cheap wont last long. Imo. And god knows what its made of or the consistancy in wich its made

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
But im diy all the way so my opinion may be a lil jaded.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Are the Chinese coils you get 10 coils for around $4 any good?Do you have to worry about any health harming metals being in them?

Those types of coils need to be cleaned like no one's business

Soak in alcohol, scrub with a qtip of Small brush and dry fired big time - biggest problem is they are often coated with machine oil

Quality varies and is hit and miss

mcc1961

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got 48 coils from a US dealer for $18.Do I need to clean these coil also?I have a Smok Species what is the safe range for a coil in this mod?

101vape

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's always better to clean your products before using. You're inhaling from these items, so play it safe. I've used Rofvape premade coils from China, and it's been fine. I didn't notice any weird flavor. Plus it's easier to get premade clapton coils than make them yourself.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Scroll to the top of the page, click on bar where it says: Ask an Expert

When the page appears showing threads, in the top right corner click the red box that says Post New Thread

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 12.36.05 PM.png

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got 48 coils from a US dealer for $18.Do I need to clean these coil also?I have a Smok Species what is the safe range for a coil in this mod?
Post the coils you bought so we can give a better answer. There's a bunch of different types of coils of all shapes and sizes.

mcc1961

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here is a pic of the package and 1 coil.On the 1 coil why does it have copper on the ends?

VU Sponsors