Become a Patron!

Chocolate Sugar Cookie 01

Supernoob

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
ChocolateSugarCookie01 : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/4154140/ChocolateSugarCookie01

5.00% Double Chocolate v2 (CAP)
2.00% Marshmallow (FA)
4.00% Sugar Cookie v1 (CAP)
0.75% Sweetness (Flavorah)
1.00% Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP)

Flavor total: 12.75%
6mg
70vg / 30pg

First non-fruit mix. Tastes good enough that I dripped it a bit, but excited to see after a week or so. Chose flavors by taste alone, desiring heavy chocolate. No vape testing single flavors, I'll do that another time. I can taste vanilla, marshmallow, and tootsie roll. The sugar cookie seems like it's in the back seat. I'll update as it ages.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ChocolateSugarCookie01 : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/4154140/ChocolateSugarCookie01

5.00% Double Chocolate v2 (CAP)
2.00% Marshmallow (FA)
4.00% Sugar Cookie v1 (CAP)
0.75% Sweetness (Flavorah)
1.00% Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP)

Flavor total: 12.75%
6mg
70vg / 30pg

First non-fruit mix. Tastes good enough that I dripped it a bit, but excited to see after a week or so. Chose flavors by taste alone, desiring heavy chocolate. No vape testing single flavors, I'll do that another time. I can taste vanilla, marshmallow, and tootsie roll. The sugar cookie seems like it's in the back seat. I'll update as it ages.
Sounds good. Cap Sugar Cookie really shines after a month steep. Save some for that length of time and try it. Most bakeries benefit from long steeps. It might surprise you.

Supernoob

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Sounds good. Cap Sugar Cookie really shines after a month steep. Save some for that length of time and try it. Most bakeries benefit from long steeps. It might surprise you.
Good advice. I think I'll make a few more mixes today and wrap them in a box under the Christmas tree, :D. Because I know myself....and I'll have nothing left of it by the time it's all good.

Hell, even "shake and vape" mixes change very significantly in a couple of weeks. My orange cotton candy seems to change a bit every few days I pick it up. The tangerine became way more prominent and sweet, the orange took a back seat, and the cotton candy gave it a soft, melded sort of feel. Less cotton candy and almost like a creamsickle vibe. And I like it. I learned a lot with that simple mix. I'm going slow but really enjoying myself.

VU Sponsors