INW Biscuit 0.5%
Cap Danish Swirl 3.5%
Real Flavors Cookies n Cream 6.5%
FA Fresh Cream 1%
Cap Graham Gracker 0.75%
Liquid Barn Ice Cream 4.5%
FA CInnamon Celyon 1%
FA Joy 0.5%

Chefs Flavours in the UK are stocking Real Flavors now so I tried 4 of them. Liking the Cookie n Cream concentrate, to me it tastes in a vape like the outside of an Oreo biscuit if you licked it (weird analogy I know). Think it needs something like FA Cookie to give it more of a biscuit taste myself (but I just dont taste biscuit vapes) but in this I didnt want a biscuit taste anyway.

Other ones I tried for anyone interested by Real Flavors were Cheesecake and Key Lime Pie which to me were both meh, they were ok but after a 3 week steep pretty weak, not bad but nothing exciting. Other one I tried was Bread Pudding which was nice but I wonder if Americans Bread Pudding is different to the UK? To me a Bread Pudding is thick n stodgy with raisins in. This concentrate is strong cinnamon with a warm, dry and nice bready taste like a bakery bread you would tear off. Not what I was expecting, and not as great as peoples reviews I have read but good all the same.

Anyway....above recipe is my attempt at a creamy churro and oreo

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA Apple Pie 0.75%
FA Meringue 1%
INW Biscuit 0.5%
Cap Danish Swirl 3.5%
Real Flavors Cookies n Cream 6.5%
FA Fresh Cream 1%
Cap Graham Gracker 0.75%
Liquid Barn Ice Cream 4.5%
FA CInnamon Celyon 1%
FA Joy 0.5%

Chefs Flavours in the UK are stocking Real Flavors now so I tried 4 of them. Liking the Cookie n Cream concentrate, to me it tastes in a vape like the outside of an Oreo biscuit if you licked it (weird analogy I know). Think it needs something like FA Cookie to give it more of a biscuit taste myself (but I just dont taste biscuit vapes) but in this I didnt want a biscuit taste anyway.

Other ones I tried for anyone interested by Real Flavors were Cheesecake and Key Lime Pie which to me were both meh, they were ok but after a 3 week steep pretty weak, not bad but nothing exciting. Other one I tried was Bread Pudding which was nice but I wonder if Americans Bread Pudding is different to the UK? To me a Bread Pudding is thick n stodgy with raisins in. This concentrate is strong cinnamon with a warm, dry and nice bready taste like a bakery bread you would tear off. Not what I was expecting, and not as great as peoples reviews I have read but good all the same.

Anyway....above recipe is my attempt at a creamy churro and oreo
Just got to throw this out there ... the name , choreos........not good , anyone that speaks spanish can tell you that sounds like a cretin horrible body illness that I definetly don't want to vape ! Buuuut the recipe does look very good , I don't have a few of those flavors but am gonna add them for my next order ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just got to throw this out there ... the name , choreos........not good , anyone that speaks spanish can tell you that sounds like a cretin horrible body illness that I definetly don't want to vape ! Buuuut the recipe does look very good , I don't have a few of those flavors but am gonna add them for my next order ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Oh, misfortunate. I dont know how to change the name....maybe crunchy cahones is better? :)

Mr Mixer

Member For 4 Years
CRUNCHY CAHONES! lol nice, I have not heard of real flag or before but this looks pretty good, thanks for the share willbo

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh, misfortunate. I dont know how to change the name....maybe crunchy cahones is better? :)
In your first post, click your "edit button", there should be an option to "edit title".

If you have a "thread tools" option near the top of the first post, on the right, click that, then follow same.

VU Sponsors