Become a Patron!

Cinnamon Girl

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for sharing! How does Rich Cinnamon compare to Cinnamon Ceylon?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's deeper and warmer. I would have never bought it after looking up the price because I'm cheap. Let me tell you, it's worth every penny. Thanks again Teresa P:inlove::bliss:
Well, if you think it's worth it, I'll have to get some. I seem to remember that it was second only to Alpine Strawberry price wise.:eek:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It will last forever. It would be nice if they sold small bottles. Teresa really hooked me up.
Yeah, she is a real sweetheart. She's turned me on to a few flavors I'd never tried before.
Awwww....shucks, fellas.....

My8LQ30.png

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's deeper and warmer. I would have never bought it after looking up the price because I'm cheap. Let me tell you, it's worth every penny. Thanks again Teresa P:inlove::bliss:
I'm also a big fan of the FLV Rich Cinnamon. I figured my 15 ml bottle would last quite awhile, but I find myself using it in a LOT of recipes.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And there's not a lick of cinnemaldehyde in it? I can't abide that shit, it tastes like scorched metal. I've been using TFA Cinnamon Spice, but it's kinda mild, had been thinking of getting some Fa Cinnamon Ceylon... but maybe this FLV is a better option.

Andria

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got the Rich Cinnamon for Teresa P's Crema Fritta and was wondering what I'd use more of it for...gonna have to try this one too. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good one Squonk...I have a similar recipe, using CAP V1 Custard 2% instead of FA Vanilla Classic.

Teresa turned me onto rich cinnamon too....LOVE IT...!

Vanilla Custard -CAP V1 2-3%...I like 3%
Marshmallow -FA .5%
Fresh Cream - FA 1%
Rich Cinnamon -FLV 2 drops per 15ml (I like duh cinnamon girl)...:confetti:

VU Sponsors