Become a Patron!

Cinnamon Roll w/ Cream Cheese Frosting

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RF Cinnamon Roll brings a lighty cinnamon spiced, rich butter cream note. More the filling than the bread. I use CDS V2 for it's good bakery notes and an additional cinnamon layer, YC to sweeten the bread and a relative heavey dollop of Joy to bring some yeast into the mix.
RF Sugar Cookie is the base for the frosting, as it resembles white vanilla frosting more than anything, with only a slight cupcake type note. NYCC V2 adds the extra cheesey type richness needed for it be athentic. Admitedly a WIP as I'm still not totally happy with the bread side, but will update when improvement are made.

Cinnamon Danish Swirl v2 (CAP)....... 1%
Cinnamon Roll (SC) (Real Flavors)..... 2.5%
Joy (FA) .............................................. 0.75%
New York Cheesecake v2 (CAP)......... 1.5%
Sugar Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors) ....... 2%
Yellow Cake (CAP) ............................... 2%

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
RF Cinnamon Roll brings a lighty cinnamon spiced, rich butter cream note. More the filling than the bread. I use CDS V2 for it's good bakery notes and an additional cinnamon layer, YC to sweeten the bread and a relative heavey dollop of Joy to bring some yeast into the mix.
RF Sugar Cookie is the base for the frosting, as it resembles white vanilla frosting more than anything, with only a slight cupcake type note. NYCC V2 adds the extra cheesey type richness needed for it be athentic. Admitedly a WIP as I'm still not totally happy with the bread side, but will update when improvement are made.

Cinnamon Danish Swirl v2 (CAP)....... 1%
Cinnamon Roll (SC) (Real Flavors)..... 2.5%
Joy (FA) .............................................. 0.75%
New York Cheesecake v2 (CAP)......... 1.5%
Sugar Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors) ....... 2%
Yellow Cake (CAP) ............................... 2%
Thanks for sharing :) I have the RF SC Cinnamon Roll (got as a freebie) & have only mixed it standalone. Gives me an opportunity to use it.

I don't have RF SC Sugar Cookie, but I might sub with Cap? Sugar Cookie and the Cap Yellow Cake I'll have to sub with FW Yellow Cake.

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for sharing :) I have the RF SC Cinnamon Roll (got as a freebie) & have only mixed it standalone. Gives me an opportunity to use it.

I don't have RF SC Sugar Cookie, but I might sub with Cap? Sugar Cookie and the Cap Yellow Cake I'll have to sub with FW Yellow Cake.
I was thinking of adding a bit of CAP Sugar Cookie to this as it still needs a better crumb, but RF's version is not anywhere near CAP's. RF's is more like the cheap sugar cookies bought from your local grociery store bakery. The kind that are soft and topped with excessive amounts of vanilla frosting. That's why I used it as the frosting base for this recipe as it relates closer to that profile than a true sugar cookie. Don't get me wrong worth a shot though.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking of adding a bit of CAP Sugar Cookie to this as it still needs a better crumb, but RF's version is not anywhere near CAP's. RF's is more like the cheap sugar cookies bought from your local grociery store bakery. The kind that are soft and topped with excessive amounts of vanilla frosting. That's why I used it as the frosting base for this recipe as it relates closer to that profile than a true sugar cookie. Don't get me wrong worth a shot though.
Thanks! I wasn't trying to change your recipe ;) just trying to use the countless bottles of flavorings I have :D

VU Sponsors