Become a Patron!

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milk, And A Nutty Cream Flavor!

Kohaku Ryuu

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I've been messing around with all my new flavors recently, and I've gotten some GREAT results! The first is a wonderful cereal flavor, and is pretty simple. It's got a sweet and milky flavor, backed with that cinnamon zing. The second was an attempt at a Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milk, but turned out more like a malted PB cream!

Cinnamon Toast Milk

.5 FA Condensed Milk
.5 FA Catalan Cream
1% FA Vienna Cream
2% FA Fresh Cream
2% FA Cinnamon Cerylon
3% FA Cookie

Nutty Cream

5% Cap PB
2% LA Pecan
1% Cap Toasted Almond
1.5% Cap Caramel V2
.5% FA Condenced Milk
.5% FA Catalina Cream
1% FA Viena Cream
2% FA Fresh Cream
3% FA Cookie

The Cinnamon Toast Crunch, you can add a few drops of AP (Tfa) to give it a little more "Crunch" if you like, but both flavors are great! Give them a vape, and let me know what you think!

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been looking for a way to use fa CM that seems appealing, and it seems I've finally found it. It may take me a while to mix this (or anything, as I'm still settling from a move) but I will try to let you know how it is.

Congrats on making some flavors you like. so satisfying, eh? :)

SirErick

Member For 4 Years
I have everything but condensed milk. Only milk I have is malted. I might omit and see what happens.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Missing 2 of those, woe is me.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm missing Condensed Milk, Cinnamon Cerylon and Cookie. Will be ordering them all if for no other reason than this recipe alone. Awesome, sounds tasty

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Kohaku Ryuu

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome, I'm glad to see some interest in this, let me know what you guys think!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for sharing, I don't have any FA Condensed Milk, or FA Catalan Cream so I'm bookmarking for later.

sampleit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Just received some condensed milk at the weekend so I will give this a go with it 1st. Thank you
Btw condensed milk smells similar to Hangsen cream to me, don't know what it was like b4, when was it reformulated??
No bother 20/7/2015 just found out lol

Last edited:
So I've been messing around with all my new flavors recently, and I've gotten some GREAT results! The first is a wonderful cereal flavor, and is pretty simple. It's got a sweet and milky flavor, backed with that cinnamon zing. The second was an attempt at a Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milk, but turned out more like a malted PB cream!

Cinnamon Toast Milk

.5 FA Condensed Milk
.5 FA Catalan Cream
1% FA Vienna Cream
2% FA Fresh Cream
2% FA Cinnamon Cerylon
3% FA Cookie

The Cinnamon Toast Crunch, you can add a few drops of AP (Tfa) to give it a little more "Crunch" if you like, but both flavors are great! Give them a vape, and let me know what you think!

Hey Kohaku Ryuu, I saved this recipe a month or so back, and finally mixed some up yesterday. How long would you give it to steep? It doesnt taste bad how it is, but Im getting more so a Horchata/Rice Pudding flavor than cinnamon toast crunch milk. Let me know about the steep when you have a chance.

Thanks for sharing the recipe!

VU Sponsors