Become a Patron!

Clean Strawberry Cream - Shake 'n Vape

Heng

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love this. It's smooth, creamy and fruity. Really tasty and simple.

6% CAP Sweet Strawberry
2% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Fresh Cream
1% FA Coconut
0.5% FA Strawberry

Love it, love it. Hope you do too!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

6% CAP Sweet Strawberry
2% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Fresh Cream
1% FA Coconut
0.5% FA Strawberry

Thanks for sharing. I'll have to try this one!

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This looks very tasty, Heng. It is coincidentally similar to a recipe posted a while back by Twisted, with a similar title:

Clean Strawberry and Cream ("clean" as in "no diacetyl etc" Strawberries & Cream) by Twisted from VU:

Fa fresh cream 1%
Fa marshmallow 3%
Fa meringue 1%
Fa strawberry 2%
Tfa strawberry ripe 6%
Cap sweet strawberry 4%
Fa Vienna cream 3%

I like the addition of a small amount of coconut in yours. I've found that both coconut and hazelnut in tiny amounts go surprisingly well in strawberry-cream type recipes! :)

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

6% CAP Sweet Strawberry
2% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Fresh Cream
1% FA Coconut
0.5% FA Strawberry

What do you think the little bit of FA Strawberry adds to the CAP? And what do you think is the benefit of using predominantly the CAP SS? Just wanna pick your brain a bit, and get better educated on the strawberry options out there. I have a whole bunch of FA Strawberry, but think it's time to add some other options.

Liquidlunch

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice! Can anyone recommend a percentage for a strawberry ripe sub?

Gotta get me some caps sweet sometime, seems rather popular indeed!

Heng

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What do you think the little bit of FA Strawberry adds to the CAP? And what do you think is the benefit of using predominantly the CAP SS? Just wanna pick your brain a bit, and get better educated on the strawberry options out there. I have a whole bunch of FA Strawberry, but think it's time to add some other options.

I think it's personal preference. Strawberry Ripe (TFA) is nice, but I much prefer the CAP sweet strawberry.

CAP Sweet Strawberry is like a candy strawberry. The kind of strawberry syrup you'd use to make milkshakes, or have on ice cream. It tastes excellent, but it lacks a bit of REAL strawberry.

As usual, FA have REAL nailed. Adding just a bit of FA strawberry, I feel improves the overall fruit taste.

Heng

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This looks very tasty, Heng. It is coincidentally similar to a recipe posted a while back by Twisted, with a similar title:

Clean Strawberry and Cream ("clean" as in "no diacetyl etc" Strawberries & Cream) by Twisted from VU:

Fa fresh cream 1%
Fa marshmallow 3%
Fa meringue 1%
Fa strawberry 2%
Tfa strawberry ripe 6%
Cap sweet strawberry 4%
Fa Vienna cream 3%

I like the addition of a small amount of coconut in yours. I've found that both coconut and hazelnut in tiny amounts go surprisingly well in strawberry-cream type recipes! :)

I was actually unaware this existed! It is actually quite similar. Must be on the same wavelength!

Mr Mixer

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the share Heng!
I just mixed this up, gave it a solid 10 minute steep. Lol it's nice. The coconut adds a bit of creaminess, and the strawberry mix plays well with the creams. Enjoying it.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

lownote2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Going to have to try this too. And I agree with the you on the sweet strawberry, it's a good strawberry but definitely more of a sweet candy type. FA is more natural. I like it in a lot of things, but sometimes it needs a little sweetening. I've never mixed the two, so should be interesting. Looking forward to it and thanks for sharing.

Dart417

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a strawberry vanilla cream I'm pretty fond of if anyone would like to try it...
10% FA Red touch strawberry
4.5% FA Madagascar vanilla
4.5% TFA DX Sweet cream
81% Base of your choice
I make it max VG @ 3mg nic

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Fa fresh cream 1%
Fa marshmallow 3%
Fa meringue 1%
Fa strawberry 2%
Tfa strawberry ripe 6%
Cap sweet strawberry 4%
Fa Vienna cream 3%

That looks like the recipe from DIY or Die lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
will try right now, thanks for the recipe!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors