Become a Patron!

Clemson, SC

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
whats up yall, im chris from upstate SC... well from myrtle beach but im currently living near Clemson (yes that clemson, go tigers!) Im either a transient or a gypsy at heart i haven't quite figured out yet, lol.

anyways, i vaped way back when ego style clearomizers were almost sold exclusively at head shops (aka bongs-R-us) and i wasn't too impressed being a "country boy" who grew up smoking, dipping, and chewing sun up to sun up 24/7 (lived an...addictive lifestyle that ended up in a bunch of "white cup meetings" if you are a friend of Jimmy K you know what I mean, otherwise right now i sound insane) so they didn't cut it, no matter how high the nic.

fast forward years and many institutions later (which didn't help my analog tobacco addiction) im living the good life, clean, working.....but i still couldn't kick ciggs and dip. Well i was working as a diesel tech/road service/towing tech at a truck stop in walterboro, SC (off I95, Canadays SC exit 68) and my manager who was a smoker too picked up an Ego One and some Cuttwood fruity loops and introduced me to it. There it was, i was hooked, its like i immediately saw the light at the end of the tunnel....my way out. I bought an Ego one (diesel tech, so obviously i got a black one) and some cuttwood...never turned back. threw away the fresh can of grizzly i bought that day too.
so about 3-4 months later here i am, ive owned 4 mods, still have 3 (sig 100, corsair 18650 mech, and ego one currently running a kaiser RTA) i have a good rotation of RDAs (troll, doge X, darkhorse, and STRO) two sub tanks (Starre freemax running a custom built BTDVC, and a Kaiser RTA in black) am im about to pull the trigger on the TFV4 & Cube X II (or IPV4s/IPV3li) and a postless RDA like the evil monk.

Being a professional technician and a future mechanical engineer i have had plenty of training, experience, and schooling with everything that could possibly relate to vaping (electrical engineering/ & laws, milling, fabrication, juice mixing [mixed many a factory match and custom paints so precision juice mixing is a cake walk] and other random things like training with capillary and siphon actions).

basically i joined to quit being a creepy lurker, and to share wisdom, ideas, tips, tricks, and just BS with other like minded and avid vape enthusiast.

/waytoolongintroduction

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Enjoy.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU, Chris.

I kinda know Jimmy K, but I know Bill better. Glad you're here!

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU, Chris.

I kinda know Jimmy K, but I know Bill better. Glad you're here!
Me and bill use to kick it too, when I couldn't make it to Jimmy's. they both always have the best coffee and muffins for their friends...and a LOT of vapers too!

That being said, vapeing has helped me considerably in my journey and has became my new "fix".

now...is it "vaping" or "vapeing"....hmmm..

sorry im still a little scatter brained from my life choices :rolleyes:

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
at my advanced age (25, lol) i seem to have mad a stupid mistake lol...failed to realize the Vaping Underground name answers my own question...oh well no shame.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you here!

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh man, you are not kidding!! I love it. And Jimmy and Bill? One big happy family.
in the charleston, SC area thats how it is usually, just one big happy dysfunctional family. actually the first time i EVER saw a box mod was at Bill's house.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's usually that way here, with most. Most. There are a few "us" vs. "them", instead of "we".

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i hate that, even though there should be no "we" statements only "I" statements in our "family" we should look at thing just as that, a "family" whatever demons you hide we are all in the same boat and should look at it that way.

Even in vaping its getting the same way lol now we have "mech vs. reg" fights going on! we need to unify, we are all brothers and sisters in this crazy journey called life.

i think a few people in the past have tried getting that message across, and we see how well that's worked ;)

VU Sponsors