Status
Not open for further replies.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
25yvrjm.jpg

High quality, authentic mechanical mod from Greece, 304 grade stainless steel with a brushed matte finish. Uses 18490/18500 size batteries. (Device can use 18650 batteries with extension ring)

15zpk7l.jpg

Side button is a joy to use, super smooth throw, lockable by twisting and never misfires.
2entitw.jpg

Lab can be configured in 3 different bottom-cap-to-battery contact modes with different safety / performance characteristics (Springless-Fused, Springless-Direct and Spring-Loaded options all included)
Currently configured with the fused connection, which is a nice feature as you can enjoy all the merits of a mechanical mod along with the safety of a regulated. Fuse will trip if mechanical runs too hot or you have a short. However, can be switched to spring or direct contact within a few seconds, no tools necessary.

More info here: http://www.atmizoo.com/shop/lab-50/?lang=en#cap-guide

Also includes a full spare kit as shown.

Basic specs:
- 22mm diameter
- Silver-plated brass contacts
- Twist-locking button
- Hybrid style top connection

In excellent condition, 9.5 out of 10. Asking price $100 Shipped via USPS Priority mail.

T

Taver13

damn, if i didnt just pull the trigger on an ipv mini2 and a smok m65 i woulda jumped on this, ive been eyeing one for a while. if its still around monday or tuesday i may be able to purchase it

T

Taver13

Sounds good. I have a Brushed Brass Lab35 as well, can be used in 18500 mode with the extension ring. I'm looking to sell one of them, so if you have a preference, please let me know.

In other words, if you want to use it in 18500/18650 mode, the SS one posted here is available. If you want to use it in 18350/18500, then you might want to go for the brass one:

v5zxwg.jpg

(button has a patina in this pic)
the brass one would go nice with my derringer. hope i can spare the cash for it, if not, whoever gets it is getting a sweet mod they will enjoy

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Item no longer for sale, please close/lock thread, thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors