CLOSE - WTB box mod or other for use for Kanger Sub Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

BumbaCLot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need to try to save money as I've extremely over done it but I am buying a Sub Tank and need something stronger than my MVP2, VV3, Aspire CF, or Spinner 2 to run it. Have paypal funds ready and looking for offers and reasons for the pairing.
Thanks and happy vaping!

BumbaCLot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to stay under 60 bucks. Worse case scenario I'll get an aspire sub battery

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
But in all honesty the Subtank runs better if you can go a little above 30 watts.
If you max out a 30 watt mod then you will lose battery life quicker.

For $50 you can get the 50 watt model which is more than enough:

http://www.3avape.com/hana-modz-dna-50-box-mod-clone-p-336.html

You can shop around for these on Google if you would like to buy one elsewhere.
I just did a quick Google search to find this one.
I believe vaporjoes or vaporjoes canada had one listed for a little less (around $48.00)

BumbaCLot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ended up spending $50 after staying up til 7am with $300 cart on FT... Red one with battery included. Considered ileaf 50, vapor shark, vapor flask, tons of tools I could get stateside, some more RDAs, and then went with https://www.fasttech.com/product/1740403 . I saw mtbaker had one but without a battery. I should a just waited a month for all the new stuff to come out. Probably be that long to get something from ft with a bat inside... Thanks to both. And just not into this hobby enough to take sides on the clone wars.

BumbaCLot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If / when I end up spending cash on chargers and bats etc.. I will probably upgrade. I just wanted to get something quick to power the sub. Thanks for the help!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a black one and my girlfriend has a red one of the 30 watt.
They don't have the logo but they are very reliable for everyday use.

I have a lot of high power mods and drippers but if i go out to dinner or shopping the mod i take with me is the black 30 watt hana clone with a kanger subtank on it.

You will need to use the adapter that came with the Subtank in the box or it will not fire.

Make sure you keep that small base to subtank base size adapter that comes in the Subtank box.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You talking about the 25 to 23 beauty ring or something else?

Yes. You need that beauty ring or the subtank will not make proper contact because of the 22mm cutout around the hana's 510 connection.

Make sure you hold on to that and use it.

That advice will save you the 20 minutes of "WTF" that i went through when I tried to put it on there the first time :) lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Are you trying to say my Hana is a clone? It's absolutely authentic.
I understand with all the cheap box mods out there now it a hard sell but you get what you pay for. All the hana clones don't have real Evolv chip and are known to be poorly constructed.

No, i wasn't talking about your hana at all.
I honestly didn't even think about that and I figured you were trying to sell your legit authentic hana maybe in order to buy something new.

I noticed the OP was trying to spend less than $60.00 and you were for sure not going to take less than $125.00 since you probably spend close to double that for a new authentic hana.

$125 is actually a really good deal and it should sell rather quickly at that price.

OP was looking to spend less than 60 dollars for an inexpensive device to run a subtank
so I gave him/her some options for even less than that price.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Also my vaporshark has an authentic evolv chip and it is far superior than my 'chana' 30 watt box
I have to turn my clone 30 watt chip all the way up with the subtank hooked to it to get the same performance as my vaporshark at only 25 watts.
I wouldn't sell my vaporshark for 60 bucks and either would anybody else so there was no need to mention that option to OP.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man I have a mod on eBay with 2 batteries and an RDA for auction for $15 I can send a link if your interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey man I have a mod on eBay with 2 batteries and an RDA for auction for $15 I can send a link if your interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can start a post in the Sales & Promotion section if you want more people to see your sale.
eBay links are allowed.

OP already made his purchase.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, i wasn't talking about your hana at all.
I honestly didn't even think about that and I figured you were trying to sell your legit authentic hana maybe in order to buy something new.

I noticed the OP was trying to spend less than $60.00 and you were for sure not going to take less than $125.00 since you probably spend close to double that for a new authentic hana.

$125 is actually a really good deal and it should sell rather quickly at that price.

OP was looking to spend less than 60 dollars for an inexpensive device to run a subtank
so I gave him/her some options for even less than that price.

My bad man it was the "Hana Modz doesn't make the clone of their device" reply that had me confused and I get someone being on a budget.

BumbaCLot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't afford a battery, charger, and a mod so went with a clone with a built in battery and USB charging

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors