Member For 4 Years
Dia De Las Nubes Vape Wars #2
Sat July 26th
will be hosted by JJ and Deej Betamorph Nicologist @ betamorph
2000 Carlisle blvd NE
Albuquerque Nm 87110
On a personal note I would like to request that we please respect our gracious host and his shop. Please no handing out juice samples, business cards or advertising in general unless otherwise arranged with deej as a show of respect we are in his house we play by his rules.
1.must be Nm resident, Military or attending school locally. this is a New Mexico event.
2. only one end of year qualification per person. if you win an event every future win will be awarded with the pride of being Vape Wars champion. prize money and qualification to final event will be awarded to 2nd place.
3. shop owners will have the right to disqualify based on conduct as we need to respect their place of business.
4. use of G-Plat or any specialty wire will automatically place competitors in mechanical unlimited.
5. NMVA reserves the right to modify these rules up to 48 hours prior to event in the case anything was missed. if this happens it will be updated here so there are no surprises
6. Judging will be done by a panel of 3 judges picked randomly at the time of the event start.
7. Judging based on density as well as distance.
8. We will be running 3 second pulls in all divisions
.4 ohm and above maximum 30 watts
.39 ohm and below 150 watt limit.
.4 ohm and above
.39 ohm -.1ohm
any variable device capable of 151+ watts have the option to join the mechanical unlimited class
entry fee will be $10.00 per division this will be split as follows
50% will be awarded to the VapeWars champ
40% prize fund for final "grand champ" event. 3
$60 in unlimited
$4 in variable so far
Let's get these totals way up there guys and gals
10% will be paid to the shop hosting the event
THERE WILL BE NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS AT THIS EVENT
THIS IS AN 18+ EVENT MINORS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
Any questions can be directed to NMVA Admins Gabe Yalch Valerie Romero Jacob eilenstine and Tom Meyer Danny Brooks.
any shops interested in hosting an event can contact the admins as well so we can get a schedule together. July-feb events have been booked with a double booking in October to accommodate people that can't travel to Taos but I strongly recommend going if you can make it as I have heard nothing but good things about beeliquid
— with Carmen Curtis.