Become a Patron!

Cloud Kicker Society Icon Review by DeucesJack

A mate of mine did the repair for me as I lack the basic skills... but yes, you will need to solder it. On the other hand, if you are located in US then contact CKS and will be happy to replace the mod if the warranty is still valid. I did not get in the process as I'm located in Europe and with the postal expenses would be cheaper to buy a new mod...
I think ill ask someone i knew to fix this. I live in SEA, cant magine how expensive the cost if i claim the warranty to send it here. Btw can i have your contact to chit chat just to make sure its the right "wire" to change

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Argie3

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think ill ask someone i knew to fix this. I live in SEA, cant magine how expensive the cost if i claim the warranty to send it here. Btw can i have your contact to chit chat just to make sure its the right "wire" to change

Chit chats are always nice, but as I said I lack the basic skills so not sure if I will be the best source to seek consultation for the wire! Would suggest when you remove it to take it to shop and ask for an alike wire

Chit chats are always nice, but as I said I lack the basic skills so not sure if I will be the best source to seek consultation for the wire! Would suggest when you remove it to take it to shop and ask for an alike wire
Now my cks always low resistance :(. Any idea?

Argie3

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now my cks always low resistance :(. Any idea?

Have not a clue what the issue is... mine worked as soon as the wire was replaced... have you tried another attie at the mod? If yes, then contact CKS... they are very helpful and reply very fast

Have not a clue what the issue is... mine worked as soon as the wire was replaced... have you tried another attie at the mod? If yes, then contact CKS... they are very helpful and reply very fast
I already fix that. The blue wire got pressured by the spring connector

VU Sponsors