Become a Patron!

CNN Article on dripping

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
First let me start by pasting an excerpt to get this started:

Dripping produces thicker clouds of vapor, gives a stronger sensation in the throat and makes flavors taste better, according to a study, published Monday in the journal Pediatrics.

"This study is the first systematic evaluation of the use of dripping among teens," said Suchitra Krishnan-Sarin, lead author and a professor in the department of psychiatry at the Yale University School of Medicine.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/06/health/dripping-e-cigarettes-teens-study/index.html

Sent from my Pixel XL

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They very obviously don't know the FIRST thing about vaping. I've used an RDA exclusively for over a year, and it does NOT produce "thicker clouds of vapor," since I use 85% PG, and vape at 10w or less -- neither of which produces "thick clouds of vapor." Those thicker clouds are produced by using astronomic wattage and high VG.... which can also be used with TANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking idiots. Fucking MORONS. What the HELL does a fucking psychiatrist have to do with vaping!?!?!?!?!?!?! He very CLEARLY knows NOTHING AT ALL! about it!

Andria

savagebee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kids and their new fangled vape. Soon mech with ss mesh will be some new fad to be worried about.

Now that I think about my wife and I are the only vapors I know (out of 20 maybe?) That have any idea how to drip or have an interest in it.

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
d9e1ee64034f9e888b2e24a44a25af5c.jpg
fuck them, I'm dropping French toast

Sent from my Pixel XL

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CNN huh..I didn't know people still watched that shit...after wikileaks busted them lying for Hilary I thought they hung it up..I guess they don't have any shame about lying about anything.....so they just now heard about dripping.....somebody should call them up and tell them we've also improved on the missionary position as well....God Knows what dangers they think that will incur.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As usual the 'news' is usually the last to fucking know anything. I cringe whenever 'experts' try to give advice in an article since they usually know absolutely jack shit. Oh does your luxury car require expensive high octane fuel? Just use el cheapo budget gas and save yourself a ton! Hell, cut it with a little water and watch the savings pour in! Doesn't surprise me at all. I wish this story would gain enough traction for Greg Gutfeld to pick it up and call them out on their dumbassery. Not just because he's funny as hell but because he vapes and has a clue.

I wasn't going to bother with the article given the source but figured why the hell not. Holy hell, what a complete shitshow. "Could be carcinogenic" - of course because everything we know jack shit about must cause cancer. Maybe they can eat my ass with a spoon, the spoon will give them cancer. Or maybe they'll get ass cancer in their mouth.

"Users could get a big shot of nicotine" - of course, because all drippers are headed straight for 36mg nic juice. Again, no fucking clue.

"If enough liquid is spilled users could be exposed to high levels of nicotine". Are they taking a fucking bath in it?

"An analysis of calls to the National Poison Data System estimated that more than seven young children accidentally ingest e-liquids left within reach in households each day." How many fucking vapers are there exactly? Those are some significant numbers - proof?

"134 incidents of batteries exploding or overheating in a 7yr period" - and how many house fires were caused by smokers who fell asleep during a 7yr period or how many dumbasses lost their cherry and burnt their wedding tackle causing them to potentially get in an accident while driving? No comparison because of halfassed 'studies'.

"Aficionados sometimes prefer to bypass the usual battery-operated process and substitute a more hands-on approach -- essentially an artisanal version of vaping." So what the fuck do they heat the mesh with, cryptonite or unfiltered sun rays? Do these assjockeys even grasp that the batteries are still necessary and that dripping is only a slight variation from vaping while using the same or similar battery powered mod?

Some people just fell out of the stupid tree and hit every fucking branch on the way down, I'm sure of it. I think we need to revisit the myth of 'ass babies', they try to deny it's factual but with cornholes writing drivel like this I'm finding more and more evidence to support the theory. I especially love all the hollywood effects style photos like dark seedy backdrops with vapor swirling around and kids with gauged ears and their eyes half closed like they're stoned on their illicit vapor consumption. Maybe next we can all go trip out on v8 juice man, get that veggie high.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I'd drip right now but I'm in bed and would prefer not to wake up to a puddle of juice by my pillow...

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just saw a story on Fox News about this. I didn't know! Apparently you people on here are dripping the liquid on hot coils and inhaling the vapors! Are you all out of your fucking minds? You should go back to the old way of doing it. :confused:

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Our local news station did a bit on dripping. Most of the video showed people smoking pens or tanks. I dont think i saw a single rda. I got asked about it and simply responded that the pockets of large tobacco companies are taking a serious hit. If they plant the idea that theres a chance that it could be a danger it would keep smokers smoking. I went further to say that they didnt even attempt to show any form of evidence and that of course theres a chance its bad. Theres also a chance the next cheeseburger and fries at mcdonalds gives me a heart attack. "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back"

VU Sponsors