Inw Shisha Coconut 0.5%
TPA Coconut Candy 1%
FW Graham Cracker 0.75%
RF SC Graham Cracker .25%
Sasami Waffle Dough 1%
O.O.O Creamy Milk Undertone 2.5%
FA Vienna Cream 1%
Inw Shisha Vanilla 0.5%

This recipe came together from a combination of wllmc game over custard and the Big Mouth Eliquids concentrate Raf n Elli. Tried about four Big Mouth concentrates and they were dissapointing apart from Raf n Elli which is a coconut milk waffle. When I mixed G.O.C right in the background I could taste elements from Raf n Elli so decided to try and clone it.

As Inw Waffle is no longer available and is a bit heavy for this I used what is now my favourite, Sasami Waffle Dough which is lighter even though it smells similar to Inawera but preferred to the Liquid Barn one which has the maple in it but is nice. Im not mad on TPA Graham cracker used in GOC so used the RF instead which gives a bit more of a cracker biscuit to the waffle so that is is still noticable amongst the coconut cream.

Inw Waffle or O.O.O Sugar Cone could probably be subbed for Sasami Waffledough which most pepole wouldnt have and you could just use FA Fresh cream instead of the creamy milk undertone. Obviously I have no idea how the recipe would turn out with them but they are prob the most similar subs for concentrates a lot of people probably dont have.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
FA Coconut 1.5%
Inw Shisha Coconut 0.5%
TPA Coconut Candy 1%
FW Graham Cracker 0.75%
RF SC Graham Cracker .25%
Sasami Waffle Dough 1%
O.O.O Creamy Milk Undertone 2.5%
FA Vienna Cream 1%
Inw Shisha Vanilla 0.5%

This recipe came together from a combination of wllmc game over custard and the Big Mouth Eliquids concentrate Raf n Elli. Tried about four Big Mouth concentrates and they were dissapointing apart from Raf n Elli which is a coconut milk waffle. When I mixed G.O.C right in the background I could taste elements from Raf n Elli so decided to try and clone it.

As Inw Waffle is no longer available and is a bit heavy for this I used what is now my favourite, Sasami Waffle Dough which is lighter even though it smells similar to Inawera but preferred to the Liquid Barn one which has the maple in it but is nice. Im not mad on TPA Graham cracker used in GOC so used the RF instead which gives a bit more of a cracker biscuit to the waffle so that is is still noticable amongst the coconut cream.

Inw Waffle or O.O.O Sugar Cone could probably be subbed for Sasami Waffledough which most pepole wouldnt have and you could just use FA Fresh cream instead of the creamy milk undertone. Obviously I have no idea how the recipe would turn out with them but they are prob the most similar subs for concentrates a lot of people probably dont have.
looks pretty awesome. whats the RF graham cracker like in comparison to others you have tried?

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
looks pretty awesome. whats the RF graham cracker like in comparison to others you have tried?

Cleaner if that makes sense, I find the real flavor one of there genuinely concentrated super concentrates and I have found all the other graham crackers I have tried either a tiny bit artificial or slight off notes. Never gone above .75% and its pretty dull on itself but seems to go well in mixes as basically just a slight biscuit/cracker note so for me it just does what it is meant to rather than a great flavour.

VU Sponsors