Become a Patron!

Coconut nonna cake

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thought I'd share this not vaped it yet so can't tell you if any good going to give it a few days till I try it
3% nonna cake
2.5% coconut
1% caramel
1% custard
1% apple pie
The custard is for a little eggy taste and apple pie for that baked crust you get on the outside of the cake
All flavour art flavours.

Sent from my P022 using Tapatalk

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My Nonna cake is on its way should be here tomorrow :) can't wait thanks for this recipe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When it's available in the USA there will be a fair few recipes to try with it.

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think ill give it a try in couple of hours ill let you know what I think of it smells really nice so hopefull.

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So iv just filled my crius up with the juice and had a few vapes and it's nice not what I was going for I thought it would be more coconuty.when your vaping it you taste cake and then 20 seconds after you exhale the coconut hits and leaves a nice aftertaste next time ill up the coconut to 3% I think.but its still a nice cakey vape with a nice aftertaste of coconut.

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tried it again this morning and the coconut is really good now tastes like desiccated coconut keep trying to get the bits out of my teeth if anyone makes this keep the coconut at 2.5% plenty strong enough.I think my taste buds fell asleep yesterday.

VU Sponsors