Become a Patron!

Codemasters Will Be Looking to Bring Dirt Rally to Console

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
It sounds like there’s a very good chance that Codemasters’ new PC-only Dirt Rally, which the veteran UK-based racing studio unexpectedly dropped into Steam Early Access late last month, may be headed to console once the PC version is eventually complete.

Speaking with Red Bull Games lead designer Paul Coleman explained that he definitely wants console players to be able to experience Dirt Rally.

“I want really to be in the hands of as many players as possible and I’m well aware that the PC market is only a section of the wider gaming market, so ultimately I want players who invested in consoles rather than PCs to be able to experience this game first hand,” said Coleman. “Early access is the pathway or road that we’re using but I think that once we get to the end of that road we can confidently be packaging and curating a console experience from the content and also from the learnings that we had on PC for our console audience… I think it’s something that we should be actively looking to do.”

Continue reading…

Continue reading...

VU Sponsors