Become a Patron!

Coffee Cookie

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
This sounds good, and I love recipes with fewer flavors! Thanks!
No worries. Me too. I do struggle to get flavours with low percentages with multiple flavours in them. I tried a number in the past and didn't work for me.

Here's a recent crazy easy one. It tastes great. The misses took over the bottle after id tried just 1 tank full. Its almost gone from a few days ago. I forgot I made it. Definitely will mix again in the coming week.
Capella Sugar Cookie (i use v2, tried v1 and to me they are both good. Some cap v2s though are vile, the V2 cookie though is great, it is best after a 4 week steep)
Cap Sugar Cookie 5%
Flavour Art Almond 3%
and that's it.
I like sweet so put 1 drop of Super Sweet per 10ml of juice.
It really is a nice tasty simple mix.
20210804_144629_(1).jpg

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
And another one, thanks Smigo!
Your welcome.
Just got a fair few new flavours today that are one shots and or easy to do with others with minimal effort. Right down my alley as I spent a bit of time searching on the internet about them. Fingers crossed.
When I mix them and try ill let you know how they go. Have high hopes for a number of them as they smell amazing. :D

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@misswish
Here's a nice super easy if you like raspberry.
Flavorah Raspberry 4%
Flavorah Marshmallow 2%
Vaping it right now and love it.
The Raspberry is a candy type not the fresh fruit type. When I first smelled it I thought Wow! When I mixed and taste tested it there was that nice flavour followed by a lone cheap candy taste which I did not like. A week and a bit later that cheap candy taste has faded.
I've got one ill try tweaked with 2% Nic River Blu Raspberry Taffy. That's a great flavour that one.
But as is im happy with this 2 flavour mix.
Flavorah has a few versions of Raspberry and of Marshmallow. These are the straight normal ones.

VU Sponsors