FA Espresso 1%
FA Cappuccino 1%
FA Tiramisu 1%
FA Catalan cream 1%
FA Fresh Cream 1%
FA Vienna Cream 1%
FA Chocolate .25%
FA Cocoa .25%

The coffee is on the exhale. No doubt if you don't have all the creams sub away in the same proportion. Very Moorish if you are looking for a coffee ADV.

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Will be trying this ☕

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FA Espresso 1%
FA Cappuccino 1%
FA Tiramisu 1%
FA Catalan cream 1%
FA Fresh Cream 1%
FA Vienna Cream 1%
FA Chocolate .25%
FA Cocoa .25%

The coffee is on the exhale. No doubt if you don't have all the creams sub away in the same proportion. Very Moorish if you are looking for a coffee ADV.

Only the second recipe I've ever seen that uses fa cappuccino, and I've looked! In fact (it's so weird) I was JUST going to post a thread asking people to share uses for fa cap. This sounds like a nice spicy mocha.

I'm familiar enough with the other flavors to feel confident it would be good even without the cappuccino. What do you think that brings to it?

mingerz

Member For 4 Years
Only the second recipe I've ever seen that uses fa cappuccino, and I've looked! In fact (it's so weird) I was JUST going to post a thread asking people to share uses for fa cap. This sounds like a nice spicy mocha.

I'm familiar enough with the other flavors to feel confident it would be good even without the cappuccino. What do you think that brings to it?

To be honest I'm very new to DIY so quite a bit of experimentation is going on, as testament to this are my many failures that have stripped the surface from sinks! I like FA Espresso but I do find it quite tricky as it can be quite harsh. My theory was by adding Cappuccino that it would round off the edges of Espresso but also compliment the creams. Any tips would be most welcome.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
To be honest I'm very new to DIY so quite a bit of experimentation is going on, as testament to this are my many failures that have stripped the surface from sinks! I like FA Espresso but I do find it quite tricky as it can be quite harsh. My theory was by adding Cappuccino that it would round off the edges of Espresso but also compliment the creams. Any tips would be most welcome.

I wish I had tips for you. I'm moving soon and am putting off any serious experiments with flavor for the moment, but I will investigate fa cappuccino eventually! What do you think about your theory--did it work to round off the edges of Espresso?

The one recipe I know is HIC's Double Caramel Cappuccino, which is on here as a thread, and was delish the first time I made it. The second time I may have added too much acetyl pyrazine, so it was a little bit... chunky tasting. I recommend you try that if you like coffee vapes- it's unusual, easy to make, tasty.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh and as to coffee and harshness, I find vienna cream and fresh cream take the edge off both Espresso and Tiramisu. I enjoy the sharp quality of those flavors though, and feel like adding too much cream of any kind blandifies it if I'm not judicious.

mingerz

Member For 4 Years
Oh and as to coffee and harshness, I find vienna cream and fresh cream take the edge off both Espresso and Tiramisu. I enjoy the sharp quality of those flavors though, and feel like adding too much cream of any kind blandifies it if I'm not judicious.

I've tried HIC's recipes and they never fail. That's why I have Cappuccino on the shelf in the first place!...lol. It definitely works for me in rounding off both the Tiramisu and the Espresso, though one mans rounding off is another mans blandification!.....On my next mix I might dial it back a tad and see how it goes but I'm very happy with it thus far.

Good luck with the move.....I hate moving.

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the inspiration. I don't have cappichino or tiramisu in my inventory, but I thinks this may get me close to my first coffee recipie.

Oh yeah, I said thinks because I still have some research to do to build a recipie.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've tried HIC's recipes and they never fail. That's why I have Cappuccino on the shelf in the first place!...lol. It definitely works for me in rounding off both the Tiramisu and the Espresso, though one mans rounding off is another mans blandification!.....On my next mix I might dial it back a tad and see how it goes but I'm very happy with it thus far.

Good luck with the move.....I hate moving.

"...one mans rounding off is another mans blandification!" How true. Thanks for the well wishes. Who doesn't hate moving? So stressful :/
Luckily, I have very little stuff aside from ten million bottles of flavor and the few liquids I'll keep. I guess I'm mailing them to myself. I'm paranoid about leaking though, and it promises to be expensive too. bitch bitch bitch moan.

VU Sponsors