Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Before I started vaping I was a long time "Stogie Sucker".

And I still enjoy a good tobacco vape.

So when I decided to go DIY I placed an order with Bull City Flavors for their Cohiba Cigar Super Concentrate.

http://www.bullcityflavors.com/cohiba-sc/

As suggested, I added 3% to my base mix of 50/50 PG/VG at 6% nic, gave it a shake and I was simply amazed by this flavor.

Even has the mouth feel of a real cigar.

This is going to be a DIY staple for me.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love those SC tobacco flavors. I still have a ton from a few years back. Unfortunately, I have to limit my intake due to a health reason. I really like all the cigar type flavors.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I knew you'd eventually DIY, @UncleRJ. I'm glad you've made that leap!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, KIND SIR!!!!

FYI, I placed an order today with Bull City Flavors to make your Tiramisu as well as your Tiramisu Cheesecake!

As I am new to DIY, as my won't I am taking things slowly.

That being said, most likely I will be looking up and purchasing more of your recipe's before long.;)

Any good fruit shake and vape recipe's you care to recommend to me?

For purchase of course!

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a couple of very good, semi-convincing cigar-flavored e-liquids. One of them is VGOD Cubano - highly recommended.

Tobacco flavors are a tricky proposition, because your brain has a memory of how good a cigar tasted, but since you stopped smoking, there really isn't any way to enjoy one like you used to anyway. So any "tobacco-flavored" juice can't taste exactly like tobacco by definition, nor be something similar for that matter - since tobacco tastes awful to a non-smoker - but of something that's formulated to bring back the memory of the enjoyment.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any good fruit shake and vape recipe's
Iguana Colada is one of my all-time favorites! Orange Sherbet...Orange Cardamom Bundt Cake is always in ample supply at my house...the cactus collection...German Peach Gummies...just go to his Gumroad store and check out the fruits tab, you'll be in hog heaven with any of them!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As suggested, I added 3% to my base mix of 50/50 PG/VG at 6% nic, gave it a shake and I was simply amazed by this flavor.

So how is it after some aging and that it had time to infuse? I used to speed "steep" my Tobacco Blends but found then to be even better with a light heating by a desk lamp and 3-4 days aging. Color and flavor more pronounced.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Iguana Colada is one of my all-time favorites! Orange Sherbet...Orange Cardamom Bundt Cake is always in ample supply at my house...the cactus collection...German Peach Gummies...just go to his Gumroad store and check out the fruits tab, you'll be in hog heaven with any of them!
you have a recepie for orange cardamon bundt cake

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's at his Gumroad website. Check it out, you'll love it!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How does this have anything to do with Cohiba?
I was talking to Teresa she mentioned it in the post #6 above...sounded good so I wanted to know about the recpie...as far as I can tell it has nothing at all to do with Cohiba.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors