Become a Patron!

CoilART LUX 200 KIT: share my real use experience to you

Karin

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 1 Year
Well, I would really really appreciate CoilART owning to I was that lucky guy who was given the free giveaway - LUX 200 Kit.

I received the vaping stuff about one week ago. Very happy with the delivery time. I tried it a few times and I had to say I liked it so much. Most of the e-cigarettes I ever received or bought is ordinary in their modes, buttons or cloud chasing. Instead the LUX 200 e-cigarette is definitely wonderful compared to those gears from firing speed, appearance, taste, portability and so on.

Amazingly, the surface of body appears to spectacular as if you’re roaming in the universe and enjoy a feast visual about the big bang of a falling stone. It looks fantastic awfully with extremely shining UV glass surface and anti-slip material side face. What’s more, the film of surface features multiple advantages, including strong hardness, great stain-resistance, perfect anti-reflection, high UV protection and more function, as well as excellent anti-radiation. Anyway, it perfectly fits for both males and females.
ZH3IFvl.jpg

We always consider how the cloud is when it comes e-cigarette, strong or weak? Many vaping enthusiasts are keen on playing the cloud to show off the stunt before their friends. Either they just purely like e-cigarettes because the box can release more rich flavors via adding different e-liquids or e-juices. I have to say that LUX 200 is absolutely a great unit when you attach an atomizer, to deliver fluffy cloud from your mouth. Plus, the airflow system is changed from large to small for strong and weak cloud. Just image what a cool thing.
m0hVbAg.jpg

I have drawn on e-cigarette for over 3 years. As for me, It is a pain that I need drip e-juice into the coil very often due to my friends sent me many vapes compatible to DIY coils. But the LUX 200 is completely different, it adopts ohm tank without building coil by myself, more convenient to use. An extra ohm tank is supplied, which is thoughtful for me.
oKascqP.jpg

Now I’d like to show you how to fill the e-juice or e-liquid into the tank:
1. Unscrew the drip tip from the coil.
2. Fill your favourite e-liquid into to tank through the slot on the top lid.
3. Fasten the drip tip until secure.
4. Place the device for a few minutes to get the cotton completely soaked, to prevent pesky “dry hits”.

Note: To stop e-liquid from spilling out the airflow hole, do not pop the juice head into the slot completely when you’re filling.

I like the satisfying feeling from e-cigarettes. Since then, I have been doing some researches about vapes and want to learn it a lot for getting great vapes afterwords. I surfed the internet to browse some e-cigarettes brand similar to CoilART like Drag 2 and NOVA.

We will consider firstly its price and performance before purchasing a product. Now, e-cigarettes are not exceptional. There is almost no big difference in price among these brands, and all their price are around $90 at present. Of course, this price is just shown on their website at present. For firing speed, the LUX 200 has a little advantages than Drag 2 and Nova. The firing speed of the box of LUX 200 is up to 0.005S, but it takes 0.01S for Drag 2 and NOVA to get the cotton inside coil burnt. In the surface of box, LUX 200 features reinforced UV glass which ensures your fingerprint will not leave on it, as far as I know, this is the same as iPhone surface craftsmanship. Wow, it sounds so cool. Drag 2 and NOVA all adopt resin stuff on the surface, the glossiness and sleekness is not equal to LUX 200. They have a common point that is the mode and power can be adjusted. I think they do well in this.

I have know a little. Drag 2 NOVA and CoilART are all good. Maybe you can try one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors