Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Just wanted to give y'all a heads up on what's coming at the end of the month!

Beginning July 30th, we will be introducing 15ml bottles on the site for all flavors. Murdock Ruml and Wacky Vapes flavors will be $12 for 15ml, River Bottom Fog Sauces will be $13 for 15ml (all flavors), and Vaping Watch flavors will be $10.

We will also be announcing a very special promotion on July 30! We will be releasing 16oz bottles of all available Murdock flavors in an EXTREMELY limited volume as well as an EXTREMELY discounted price. They will sell for $220 each and, considering these are the equivalent of 16 30ml bottles, at $100 off they may be quite popular!

Finally, we are going to start up our giveaways again and our first giveaway is going to be HUGE! Just a small taste of what's in the prize pool:

Winner's Choice Poldiac Mods (two winners)
26650 Kayfun Clones (two winners)
AGAT-2s (two winners)
IGO-W3s (four winners)
Tobeco 30-Watt Mods (one winner)
Nitecore Intellichargers (two winners)
Kangside 30-Watt Mods (two winners)
30-Watt Box Mods (two winners)

These are not all of the items we will be giving away but I think you get the idea.

On July 29th, we will post here on facebook with instructions on how to enter the giveaway, what items will be in the prize pool, and instructions on how to increase the prize pool.

Mark your calendars! July 29th to get instructions on how to enter and July 30th to be first in line to get the 16oz bottles.

(Please hold questions until the 29th as most of your questions will be answered then)

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
I just added a Poldiac Hybrid, an iHybrid Mods Veritas, and a Beyond Vape Neptune Dripper Hybrid to the prize pool! Depending on the interest I see between now and then, I may add even more prizes! It all depends on YOU and your feedback!

You're welcome to link me to any in stock items you'd like to see added to the prize pool. I'm not saying I'll put all, or any, of them in, but it's nice to get feedback and, who knows, if I don't use it on this giveaway, you might just see it in the next giveaway!

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am looking forward to your contest!

And I have no doubt a lot of others are as well.

allby

VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like a great Contest. But i think im more excited to here about 15ml bottles. theirs a lot of flavors i want to try with out buying 30ml's to test them

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors