Comments of the Week May 13th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Hello everyone we are back for another weekly round-up of the staff's favorite comments from you the community! Without much further ado let's jump into the comments from the week of May 13th!

User BishopSaturn returns thanks to their enjoyment and well-stated breakdown of Cobra Kai.

Join the
discussion about Cobra Kai while we wait for season five.

User LordKri enjoyed Moon Knight, and I have to say I agree Oscar Isaac absolutely nailed this role, and I think just about everyone wanted more time in that finale.

Share your
thoughts on the Moon Knight finale and the rest of season one with others.

User StrngBrew is putting words to what's on everyone's minds after yet another couple of game delays.

Delays for games aren't going anywhere anytime soon but sometimes less is more when it comes to information. Share your thoughts on game delays with
others.

Gotta say I agree with user NavTheConqueror and the 55 others that liked their comment, there are lots of great movies that just don't need a sequel.

Share your
thoughts on movies needing or not needing sequels with others here.

User JoeTalon has caught a case of the Elden Rings, many of us are right there with you.

Elden Ring just shows no signs of slowing down, talk about it with others in the full
discussion.

Quite possibly my personal favorite of the week goes to user tenken8 and their creative combination of the current gaming landscape and Voltron.

Check out this week's episode of Next-Gen Console Watch and share your
thoughts on the current generation console demand.

Congratulations to all the users highlighted today! And for those of you who haven't gotten your comment featured yet, don't worry all good things come in time. As always if you see an excellent comment that you feel deserves to be featured, you can either mention me in the reply with a simple @Jadarina for your comment of the week considerations.

Jada Griffin is IGN's Community Lead. If she's not engaging with users here, chances are she's developing her own games, maxing the Luck stat in her favorite games, or challenging her D&D players with Intense combat or masterful puzzles. You can follow her on Twitter @Jada_Rina.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors