Become a Patron!

Complaints against vendors should be approved first

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As moderators, we can see any deleted comments in any forum, just an FYI. If a moderator says they cannot see a deleted comment, its because it is not there, or never was there. That is the way this forum works. Are you sure it was actually posted? Mayhap you thought you had hit "enter" but didnt, I know I do that alot :D
You need to re-read my post and you do not know much about forums...

egomama

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You need to re-read my post and you do not know much about forums...
You are right I dont know much about forums, but I do know what happens on this one. How about this, you tell me what thread your post is missing from and maybe I can find out where it is. We have not deleted any posts, unless it was requested by the poster.

Chris Johnson

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 4 Years
Unless you're going to tell us what your magical post said that you claim was mysteriously deleted, which thread it occurred in, and which vendor you're referring to I would shut your fucking mouth and watch how you speak to the staff here. Claiming something was deleted and then refusing to tell people what it was just sounds like a pathetic attempt at trolling the staff. Either way, your response above was unwarranted.

Put up, or shut up. Thanks... have a wonderful evening.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
apagupu8.jpg

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Unless you're going to tell us what your magical post said that you claim was mysteriously deleted, which thread it occurred in, and which vendor you're referring to I would shut your fucking mouth and watch how you speak to the staff here. Claiming something was deleted and then refusing to tell people what it was just sounds like a pathetic attempt at trolling the staff. Either way, your response above was unwarranted.

Put up, or shut up. Thanks... have a wonderful evening.
Do not get shitty with me you shut your mouth. I already told a moderator that I would send him the info Get a Grip.. And do not get a "God complex going" over your vendor badges.(Ohh boy I am staff I have the right to slam you make troll acusations etc) just sad. I am not the one that lied on these forums and then now we find out it was deleted to protect them.. Bahhh I am done with this issue it is now very clear.

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You are right I dont know much about forums, but I do know what happens on this one. How about this, you tell me what thread your post is missing from and maybe I can find out where it is. We have not deleted any posts, unless it was requested by the poster.
Ahhh so the truth comes out that it could have been deleted because the Seller (Vendor) asked you guys to delete it so he would not look like a horses ass after I put him in his place.. So now the truth comes out... Interesting.. (Censorship is alive and well I see) or am I mistaken please enlighten me

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do not get shitty with me you shut your mouth I already told a moderator that I would send him the info so shut the fuck up
Also now we see that if this vendor requeted it be deleted then it could have been deleted... Since it was a reply to his lies... and You jump on me maybe you guys need a Moderator meeting to get your pidgeons in a row.., And if that is not censorship I do not know what is... Example: "Vendor lied looked like an ass. I will ask the Moderators at VU to delete it" what???

Chris Johnson

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 4 Years
Are you high, or just retarded?!

We've stated multiple time no posts have been deleted. Yet you hop on the first chance you get to twist someone else's words?!

Like I said. Put up, or shut up. Post the information here or move along. You're running my patience thin. Last warning.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you high, or just retarded?!

We've stated multiple time no posts have been deleted. Yet you hop on the first chance you get to twist someone else's words?!

Like I said. Put up, or shut up. Post the information here or move along. You're running my patience thin. Last warning.
And I will reply again I will send it to the moderator that requested it but I surely will not deal with you ... Are you high? <------ what?

Chris Johnson

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 4 Years
No, you will post it here. You brought the situation public, you will deliver.

AGAIN. Put up, or shut the fuck up.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was asked about the situation and explained it did not mention the vendor name etc... That was the end of it for me I do not care period...
you surely are not my God and I will not bow to you just because you are on a power trip I will not post it here period. And congratulations you are the first person on this forum that I have seen tell someone to "Shut the fuck up, Are you high" funny and unreal

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This appears to be the case... Since I do not have a copy of what was deleted by the "Request of the vendor" I will have to go through everything I have posted in my time... I will get around to it..

egomama

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhh so the truth comes out that it could have been deleted because the Seller (Vendor) asked you guys to delete it so he would not look like a horses ass after I put him in his place.. So now the truth comes out... Interesting.. (Censorship is alive and well I see) or am I mistaken please enlighten me
Hmm maybe you shouldve read my post, I said we delete posts that are requested by the POSTER!! Not the thread owner. So unless YOU as the POSTER requested the post to be deleted, we would NOT have deleted anything. And even if the "vendor" requested a delete of their comment, it would not have deleted the replies.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years

(Mobile so I can't embed)
Edit: Tapatalk rocks. Guess I can embed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm maybe you shouldve read my post, I said we delete posts that are requested by the POSTER!! Not the thread owner. So unless YOU as the POSTER requested the post to be deleted, we would NOT have deleted anything. And even if the "vendor" requested a delete of their comment, it would not have deleted the replies.
Bugout was nice enough to PM me I will get around to finding whats missing which it is.. but again I want to say its no big deal I only confronted him for the sake of the VU members. I am taking tomorrow and Monday off to take a nice getaway with the GF so I will find it tomorrow... And on reading your post I think we are all guilty of not ready the whole thread and jumping to conclusions one moderator in particular needs some Benzo's or maybe a Vape Juice Enema ... haha but its all good :)

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So much time and multiple posts devoted to making an unsubstantiated claim, arguing with mods, conveniently saying the claim is no big deal, blah, blah, blah..... but somehow cant seem to come up with the time to find the info to substantiate the claim of having a post deleted...if someone cant provide info when asked for it repeatedly, it never happened...this is troll material all the way...

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
this thread exhausts me.
yawn.gif

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The way some tempers have flared here, some people should consider ...
images

... or ...

upload_2014-7-18_8-10-13.jpeg

... not being judgmental here ...
alec2.gif

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So much time and multiple posts devoted to making an unsubstantiated claim, arguing with mods, conveniently saying the claim is no big deal, blah, blah, blah..... but somehow cant seem to come up with the time to find the info to substantiate the claim of having a post deleted...if someone cant provide info when asked for it repeatedly, it never happened...this is troll material all the way...
Relax there cowboy I am taking care of it with one of the moderators you surely did not read all the threads not did you see the original issue. so take a Benzo or a Juice Enema

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
this thread exhausts me.
yawn.gif
Same, its beating a dead horse and for every person that asks about what happened and I reply I will get 10 messages about it and this thread will become one huge bitch fest over and over and over.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Relax there cowboy I am taking care of it with one of the moderators you surely did not read all the threads not did you see the original issue. so take a Benzo or a Juice Enema
Never mind...troll feeding is over...

Last edited:

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same, its beating a dead horse and for every person that asks about what happened and I reply I will get 10 messages about it and this thread will become one huge bitch fest over and over and over.
Never mind...troll feeding is over...

LucidiousRage

The "X Wick" Man!
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
ok, this has gone on long enough. MrsCaryz, please feel free to message me privately, and I will get to the bottom of what happened. This whole thread seems like a lot of misunderstandings, toes getting stepped on, and children throwing some fits. (not naming names, or assigning blame)... Bottom line, @Mrscaryz please IM me with the details, I think I know what happened and am certain that I can help with at very least the answer of how/what considering that I am the one who built the forum and have set all of the allowances/securities and procedures in it. Rather that everyone slinging words at everyone, lets just reset and answer the original questions. As soon as I get more details, I will be happy to help. Thanks.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ok, this has gone on long enough. MrsCaryz, please feel free to message me privately, and I will get to the bottom of what happened. This whole thread seems like a lot of misunderstandings, toes getting stepped on, and children throwing some fits. (not naming names, or assigning blame)... Bottom line, @Mrscaryz please IM me with the details, I think I know what happened and am certain that I can help with at very least the answer of how/what considering that I am the one who built the forum and have set all of the allowances/securities and procedures in it. Rather that everyone slinging words at everyone, lets just reset and answer the original questions. As soon as I get more details, I will be happy to help. Thanks.
Ludicrous Bugout machine is already looking into it I sent him the link and what was removed do you want me to send it to both of you or? Everyone flipped out on this and to be honest its just annoying now.. So if you want to send you exactly what I sent Bugout then I will to end this I am getting a bit irked here.

LucidiousRage

The "X Wick" Man!
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Yup, I completely understand @Mrscaryz ... if you don't mind, yes, please send what you sent to Bugout, he will most likely just be forwarding it to me anyway. I understand why you'd be frustrated, which is why I'm trying to help. I think things just got blown out of proportion here, which is why I'm stepping in to help. Thanks

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yup, I completely understand @Mrscaryz ... if you don't mind, yes, please send what you sent to Bugout, he will most likely just be forwarding it to me anyway. I understand why you'd be frustrated, which is why I'm trying to help. I think things just got blown out of proportion here, which is why I'm stepping in to help. Thanks
sending in just a few :)

VU Sponsors