Become a Patron!

Cookie Milk

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tastes like drinking a glass of whole milk after dunking an entire box of chocolate chip cookies in it.

I've been living under a cloud of this for the past few weeks now. Absolutely loving this and it's wonderfully simple. Not meant to be an actual cookie flavor liquid. Its the milk with cookie essence left there, similar to how cereal milk flavors work. Delicious!

http://tjek.nu/r/714H

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds delish

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I can't get enough. I find it really flavorful but still smooth and light enough that I can vape it for ages.

Could potentially lower the sweetener to 1%. Just occasionally I feel like sweetness overpowers the flavors by a smidge and it seems a bit sweeter than actual cookie milk would be. Will probably try that next and see how it works out.

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey there. I enjoyed the this even after just a day. Seems to have fully settled/blended at 1 week. At least, I haven't noticed any changes since then anyway.

character

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Like to ask do you heat steep or shake only for the recipe to become good on a weeks time

sent using Nokia 5110

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I always mix flavors in thoroughly with a milk frother and let them sit to steep. This one was okay after a day or two but better after a few weeks like most.

character

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks i was thinking to use frother also but im afraid to lose flavor if i do more than 4 weeks time :)

sent using Nokia 5110

VU Sponsors