Become a Patron!

Copenhagen isn't as tasty

omnipotentduo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I have experience with tobacco, a lot of it. I used to smoke and dip, haven't smoked in years but dipped instead. When in other countries I'd do both, sometimes at the same time.
When I came across e-cigs in 08 I gave them a shot, but it wasn't worth it. The appeal wasn't there but in the defense of the product at the time it was like an under developed version of blue.
Flash forward to last week, my fiancee and I are arguing over my chewing habit and asks why i haven't started using a vape yet. I hit the brakes in my head. Yet, and wait vape?! I stop the discussion are you talking about e-cigs, she said kind of let me show you so she showed me some little e-go sticks and a couple box mods. I said wait I've seen those, damned kids with those things screwing up public spaces and being pricks about it. I don't spit and I keep my butts in my pocket this is crap I'm not doing that degenerate behavior. She laughed and said no you should talk to the older audience.
I picked up an e-go, and thought hey this isn't terrible but not as good as fresh cope but i'll see what happens. The shop I went to wasn't exactly super helpful but they got me started. That weekend I went to another shop and spend some time in there, a few hours actually. Learned what a tasting bar was and about some of the mods. I learned about some of the stuff someone can do with e-juice and with building your own coils and a plethora of information. While i was there they had their premium juices in nice tanks. Thats when I was introduced to a Kanger tank, I was sold, bought and paid for.
Picked up my Kbox Mini kit today with an extra tank, because I like switching flavors. The first hit out of my kanger was worth every penny and I even got a buzz, I was blown away. I have chewed 1 to 1 1/2 cans a day for the last 10 years, no buzz. The flavor was amazing. Anyways this isn't a product review, but I'm sold on vaping.

I gave her my e-go, because she likes the flavors and she's vaping 0nic.

I'm still learning a lot, rebuilt my first coil today and have been enjoying one of my local shop's blends with it while I write this. I'm very impressed with how vaping works now a days and won't be going to another can of copenhagen again.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome, I used to chew, but I ride Motorcycles. Problem. Spit when wearing a helmet is a bad idea. Smoking anything is a bad idea. Fire Bad. Burn Beard. Vape is the only Idea I have found. And I won't die from it. :cool:

omnipotentduo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Man after my own heart. I wear a full face after a run in with the pavement that almost left me without a chin. I'm between bikes at the moment, my epoxy in the stator rotor separated and magnets found the stator, locked up motor. I've been riding since I was four, daily rider on average i put 80k a year on a bike easy.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man after my own heart. I wear a full face after a run in with the pavement that almost left me without a chin. I'm between bikes at the moment, my epoxy in the stator rotor separated and magnets found the stator, locked up motor. I've been riding since I was four, daily rider on average i put 80k a year on a bike easy.
I'm just fucked. I have 9 motorcycles & 11 bicycles, some with motors, gas & electric. Momma was riding on an Indian with me in the tank. It's a blessing.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Scary part is I'm so good at it, ridden 47 years. I'm still here. Should be a greasy spot on something. ;)

omnipotentduo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My first ride was on a RH Bonneville. I still remember the maroon an pearl white scalloped paint. Dad sold it for a better house, I want to find another one and rebuild it (with rubber intakes instead of that aluminum intake) just to see what he'd do.

omnipotentduo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll be 30 in a couple months I've owned everything from a fatboy to a turbo'd R1. I used to work on them for a living after I got out of the army, not so much anymore, mostly because there isn't space where I live now. Curse you local fire regulations and no engines in an apartment.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My first ride was on a RH Bonneville. I still remember the maroon an pearl white scalloped paint. Dad sold it for a better house, I want to find another one and rebuild it (with rubber intakes instead of that aluminum intake) just to see what he'd do.
Trumpets are my love. Trident, chopped for a car show, I helped build. The Indians, BSA.s All the Jap bikes, Harleys. Jawa, bet you may not of heard of that, Had a Royal Enfield, & 1/2 interest of a Vincent Black Shadow, one BMW,R 65. I think they are not for me. Chrome takes the Ladies home. :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll be 30 in a couple months I've owned everything from a fatboy to a turbo'd R1. I used to work on them for a living after I got out of the army, not so much anymore, mostly because there isn't space where I live now. Curse you local fire regulations and no engines in an apartment.
I just told mr land lord. You want rent, or change your rules Only thing that can get cooked here are Seagulls. We have more fire bottles than a Harbor Fright store. More of a chance of a fire in your car than here. He liked that idea.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why does anyone consider a Biker stupid? Where did that come from? Your a lawyer, I don't like you, but I would never think your stupid. Pisses me off. :cool: Lawyers are a favorite snack of mine.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a marvel we have this privilege. Instant communication anywhere in the world. I'm so happy to live in this time.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU, congrats on finding your way away from tobacco. Vape on!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

omnipotentduo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Why does anyone consider a Biker stupid? Where did that come from? Your a lawyer, I don't like you, but I would never think your stupid. Pisses me off. :cool: Lawyers are a favorite snack of mine.

Why do lawyers and doctors get to 'practice?' I had one difficult customer I had his bike on the lift and he was giving me shit about not knowing what I was doing, I looked at him and said I could put the manual away and do like you do for a living and, you know just practice. He was livid, and that almost got me canned but my manager was to busy laughing to actually do anything.

VU Sponsors