Become a Patron!

Copper mod wanted

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If your interested in any of the following please pm me. I have reference's here if needed.
Nemesis with upgraded magnets (ss) (ehpro)
Chi-you (ss) brand new used once(won in a contest)
Panzer blackhawk (ehpro)
Nzonic ss (ehpro)
RDA's
Stilare, patriot, plume veil (ss and black)
RDA
kayfun, kraken and orchid v2(tobecco), v3 (rulien)

ctvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new authentic copper SMPL mod. Do you have any pics? I'm interested in the Panzer, Plume, Kayfun and Nemi

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Im not sure if im willing to part with all that for authentic mod. Im looking to dip my feet into the force patina and think it better to start with a clone instead of such a nice mod like the SMPL. I wouldnt wanna ruin it. Let me think about for a day or so.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Im not sure if im willing to part with all that for authentic mod. Im looking to dip my feet into the force patina and think it better to start with a clone instead of such a nice mod like the SMPL. I wouldnt wanna ruin it. Let me think about for a day or so.
I HIGHLY recommend not making a mod your first project! Best bet is to buy some copper plumbing fittings and experiment with different "recipes" and techniques first.

Muertala

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are looking for a copper mod get a Cartel V1 made by infinity only $35 from fasttech. I just got mine in today and it blows my Panzer mod clone away. In my opinion a must have mech mod.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I agree on the Cartel.....My favourites are my 29 and 49 mods (I'm a pure sucker for hybrid tops)
ruHKcn1.png

49 with an intentionally mild patina....wanted to keep some of that beautiful copper colour and go for that "ancient stone column" look.

Muertala

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice mod, what atty are you using? I'm using a TOBH quad coil 0.4 ohm configuration with Japanese cotton. Talk about cloud chasing with tons of flavor on my Cartel v1.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That is sporting a Sat22 with a .7ohm micro/Japanese cotton autodrip.

VU Sponsors