Become a Patron!

Coroner calls for testing over anti-smoking drug's possible link to suicide

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and it's all approved by the FDA.....

At least 35 school shootings and/or school-related acts of violence have been committed by those taking orwithdrawing from psychiatric drugs resulting in 169 wounded and 79 killed (in other school shootings, information about their drug use was never made public—neither confirming or refuting if they were under the influence of prescribed drugs).

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I lasted about 4 days on Chantrix....threw the shit in the garbage.....in my squandered youth I learned enough about drugs to know what the fuck was dangerous...the shit is nasty.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I lasted about 4 days on Chantrix....threw the shit in the garbage.....in my squandered youth I learned enough about drugs to know what the fuck was dangerous...the shit is nasty.

I can't take any kind of depression/bipolor/anti-psychotic type drugs.
Shit turns me into to someone I don't like and if I already like myself then i'm obviously not depressed.

I'd swear that those meds knock 30 to 50 points off of my IQ.
If a candidate for these type of drugs were to be tested before and during treatment.THAT would be a worth while study but they know that would cause their main money makers to get pulled from the market.

More Americans are on anti depressants than any other drug.

Family member dies - anti depressants
Quit smoking - anti depressants
Get sad - anti depressants
Quit drinking - anti depressants
Go through a regular "goth" stage as a teenager - anti depressants

It's Big Pharmas cure all to being sad.

If you are sad all the time just make some fucking positive changes that make you happy.

Shit ain't hard.

decisively_unsure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's the problem with the West, we treat depression as a disease that can be treated with a magic pill. Becoming a non-depressed zombie or losing your mind while treating other symptoms is hardly a cure. We need to face head-on what environmental / life, even diet, factors are contributing to it and work from there. Pills are just a way to bury symptoms into the sand.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I tried Champix before I found vaping.

IMHO they should package it with a razor blade to make it easier to off yourself.

Horrible stuff!

VU Sponsors