FA Pistachio 1%
INW Milk Chocolate 4%
TPA Acetyl Pirazine 1%
TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 2%
INW Shisha Vanilla 1%
FA Catalan Cream 0.5%
FA Fresh Cream 0.5%
INW Waffle 1 drop per 10ml

Aim was chocolate pistachio, 3xcreams and waffles. I barely detect pisatchio in this but it is a really authentic waffle taste with creamy chocolate, smoothest one I have managed with INW waffle in, which is just so strong.This is the first waffle recipe I have made that I have actually liked, the inw milk chocolate and vbic seem to work really well in smoothing it all out.So far I am finding I really like INW chocolate more as a milky smoothing cream with light chocolate than its originally intended supposed straight up chocolate flavour, bet its great in milkshakes.

*Edit* I am noticing the pistachio now on the back end of the exhale, light but definately there

Last edited:

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The INW Milk Chocolate seems pretty decent although I haven't used it much yet.
Lol, the Waffle was still dominant in a 1 drop per 30ml mix I made recently, wow.
But I liked it anyway...

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The INW Milk Chocolate seems pretty decent although I haven't used it much yet.
Lol, the Waffle was still dominant in a 1 drop per 30ml mix I made recently, wow.
But I liked it anyway...

Yeah its still not the wonder chocolate everybody wants, I find it more the milk than chocolate personally but its good. And yes I have found that with INW waffle too, the smell of the concentrate is incredible, just like an ice cream cone and it tastes really authentic but found it just too dominant grainy and dry, it is really strong in this as well but seems to work to me, everything else I have used it has seemed to clash....and I have tried it with lb waffle a couple of times before so wasnt really expecting this to work but Im really liking it.

VU Sponsors