Become a Patron!

Creamy Coffee Cake

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First of all, I generally don't like coffee vapes, but this one I really enjoy. I used the same base as this http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/strawberry-shortcake.251533/ Just be warned, it is a real wick sticker. I suggest trying it close to re-wicking time. I've dedicated a tank to it until the bottle is empty. Give it a week or so to steep.

Tiramisu(FA) 1%
Vanilla Cupcake V1(CAP) 4%
Fresh Cream(FA) 2%
Shisha Vanilla(INW) .75%
(I mix 30/70vg-1.5mg)

A Picture of some Cake

Etown smoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sure sounds damn good. Every time I see a recipe you post I end up ordering more flavors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rogue zombie

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds great. But do you have something against the mighty FW Yellow Cake :)

I bet it would be a great replacement for the Cup Cake.

Im patiently waiting for this esteemed Shisha Vanilla, and then i will be giving this a go for sure.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well that would certainly explain the coil gunking.

While I am certainly not the most safety conscientious person around, I like to pick my danger(s) :eek: and there may be some associated with vaping fructose. :facepalm:
( juic.org/flavors/concerning-flavors/ )

Ron
---
"Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge"- Don Henley

rogue zombie

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I do.

I don't desire the Fructose it contains.

FW Yellow Cake ...Fructose (Fruit Sugar) (20-30%)

Ron
---
“Are they made from real Girl Scouts?” – Wednesday Addams
Oh really, I did not know that.

rogue zombie

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ill have to give TFA Cupcake another go. I havent used it since i started using Yellow Cake.

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I have all these flavors, except I have Inawera E-Aromat Tiramisu. Can anybody compare this to the Flavour Art Tiramisu? :bingo:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have all these flavors, except I have Inawera E-Aromat Tiramisu. Can anybody compare this to the Flavour Art Tiramisu? :bingo:

I just mixed it up using the INW Tiramisu, don't have the FA version either. As a shake n vape it is not bad at all, going to give it a week to try again, all I can taste is the Tiramisu right now. First time using the INW as well, the smell of it didn't instill confidence.

Thanks for the recipe @Squonk

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
could I substitute (FA) fresh cream with (CAP) sweet cream..........:confused:

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They're a bit different but I'd bet it would still work fine, although sweeter.
I dont seem to like FA's Fresh Cream, it taste very much like corn to me. Is it suppose to be like that?

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
all I can taste is the Tiramisu right now. First time using the INW as well, the smell of it didn't instill confidence.
@Squonk
LOL, Inawera Tiramisu tastes like burnt coffee to me. Think I'm gonna mix this up with my SC Coffee. At least that flavor tastes good to me. :)

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, Inawera Tiramisu tastes like burnt coffee to me. Think I'm gonna mix this up with my SC Coffee. At least that flavor tastes good to me. :)

Now that you brought that up I am thinking I should have used INW Cappucino instead, I like that flavor. I think I was more curious than anything to work up the courage to try the Tiramisu....lol

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I dont seem to like FA's Fresh Cream, it taste very much like corn to me. Is it suppose to be like that?

I prefer both TFA Dairy Milk and FW Milk myself as they taste more like Dairy to me than FA Fresh Cream does.
To me the Fresh Cream has more of a sour note rather than sweet so it may work better for adding to Yogurts & Cheesecakes.
Adding 0.5% FA Marshmallow + 0.5% FA Coconut + 0.5% FA Meringue helps it out some tho.

Hangsen Cream is another good one worth mention and usually 0.5% is plenty.

Last edited:

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I made this, subbing SC Coffee @ 1.25% for the correct Tiramusu. It is REALLY good. I would have NEVER thought of a recipe like this.

Thanks, Squonk for sharing. :confetti:

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wonder what it will taste like if I sub Tiramisu with FA's cappuccino...... Any ideas? I was thinking of adding small amount of it with the tiramisu..... but i'm afraid that it would overpower other flavors. It's sitting in my drawer for over a month now, never had a chance to play with it. LOL!

Last edited:

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If one didn't want the fructose, could using the cup cake be a similar substitute? Is there a thread that lists out substitutes?

Nobody has been able to find a decent sub for Yellow Cake yet, that I know of.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I wonder what it will taste like if I sub Tiramisu with FA's cappuccino...... Any ideas? I was thinking of adding small amount of it with the tiramisu..... but i'm afraid that it would overpower other flavors.

I'd try it with just the Capp. first.
Both are really strong flavors, but you might get away with 0.5% of each.
I'd probably use half of that tho, for myself:D.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just revisited the mix I made 2 months ago with the INW Tiramisu and wow, what a difference the steep made. I didn't even know it was this specific mix but when I loaded up a tank I thought...mmmmmm, creamy coffee cake. Then I checked my calculator and it was this.....awesome work @Squonk

I am going to make a 100ml bottle to steep for a couple of months.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just revisited the mix I made 2 months ago with the INW Tiramisu and wow, what a difference the steep made. I didn't even know it was this specific mix but when I loaded up a tank I thought...mmmmmm, creamy coffee cake. Then I checked my calculator and it was this.....awesome work @Squonk

I am going to make a 100ml bottle to steep for a couple of months.
Thanks. I'm glad you like it. BTW, I've been working with CAPs Vanilla Cupcake V2 but I still prefer V1.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got FA Tiramisu in so made 50ml of the first mix I made with the INW Tiramisu and 50ml of the FA. Will check back in a month or 2 with how they came out.

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I am betting you will like the Flavour Art version better. :)

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am betting you will like the Flavour Art version better. :)

From the smell of it I think your right although I was really surprised how the INW version turned out after 2 months of steeping.

VU Sponsors