Become a Patron!

Creamy Peachberry

Hello everyone
I did some snowy morning mixing this morning and have tried to put together a peacberry with FA flavors. This turned out really well and wanted to share in case anyone wants to try it.

FA Peach 2%
FA Strawberry 2%
FA Custard 1%
FA Vienna cream 1%

I was able to shake and vape after an hour sitting, the peach is out front with a creamy strawberry background.

Enjoy :)

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello everyone
I did some snowy morning mixing this morning and have tried to put together a peacberry with FA flavors. This turned out really well and wanted to share in case anyone wants to try it.

FA Peach 2%
FA Strawberry 2%
FA Custard 1%
FA Vienna cream 1%

I was able to shake and vape after an hour sitting, the peach is out front with a creamy strawberry background.

This does look very good, & thank you for sharing.. Might I ask if maybe I could sub the strawberry for some Blueberry Extra @ the same %? I do like strawberry, it's just I am a blueberry addict...lol. :)

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone

FA Peach 2%
FA Strawberry 2%
FA Custard 1%
FA Vienna cream 1%

I've got the stuff on the way to make this. Sounds good. I'll let ya know how I like it. Thanks for posting this.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Had to edit this. Sometimes android likes doing stuff twice. Thinks its gotta work twice as hard as an apple product I guess lol.

This does look very good, & thank you for sharing.. Might I ask if maybe I could sub the strawberry for some Blueberry Extra @ the same %? I do like strawberry, it's just I am a blueberry addict...lol. :)
Im not sure how well the blueberry extra (flavor apprentice?) would get along with the FA peach but give it a shot :). I would try the blueberry starting at 1% though as TFA's blueberry extra is super strong

VU Sponsors