Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just curious, was this mix a shake and vape, or did you let it steep before trying it?

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I made 30ml shake and vape, and liked it so much that I made 120ml. The 120 is about 10 days old, and has about 15ml left. Gonna make more tomorrow, and was hoping for a few suggestions for that little something extra before I make it. I guess I could just peruse my flavors - I'm up to almost 200 now. I even have some NETs from @Vash that I want to try.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have all those flavors so I'm going to give it a try and see how it comes out for me. I'm not sure what that little something extra is you're looking for, but trying it might help me figure it out.

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
Looks amazing I always have an RY4D in rotation. A touch of butterscotch may give you that missing element your seeking.

Semi Reduction

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
[QUOTE="CrazyChef, post: 1272256, Although I must admit, it lacks a little something. Not sure what. Any ideas?

.[/QUOTE]

You could try a smidge of caramel or butterscotch

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Orange? Maybe just a very slight subtle hint of it in the background. FA style orange, not the candy type. Maybe even a hint of clove, too. Again, just a very subtle hint of it.

Zortec2112

Member For 4 Years
Maybe a VERY LIGHT amount of TFA Acetyl Pyrazine - Provided you're not one who despises it. I personally like a little bit of it in RY4. OH! And there's always FA Pistachio!

Since it's a RY4 recipe, and it has Caps Custard, it's a must-try for me!

Zortec2112

Member For 4 Years
I just made a similar recipe.
8% Cap vc v2
3% Tfa cheesecake GC
2% FA RY4

I was thinking of adding
.5-1% FA Catalan cream

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Hmm...never thought of RY4 w/ TFA Cheesecake GC. I'll bet that's a nice combo as well. I usually mix up this one...
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/rocketpuppys-ry4.11144/
It's my "standard". But, I'm always up for trying (just about) anything RY4 and/or Caps Custard!

Sirkris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The custard and cheesecake is part of my favorite custard recipe but I am out of fa vanilla burbon to complete it, so I added the ry4 for a darker flavor to it and loved it.

Zortec2112

Member For 4 Years
The custard and cheesecake is part of my favorite custard recipe but I am out of fa vanilla burbon to complete it, so I added the ry4 for a darker flavor to it and loved it.

I have a 4oz. bottle of TFA Cheesecake GC that hasn't seen much action lately...guess I best get mixin'! :ejuice:

Sirkris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My custard recipe is simple
8% cap vc v2
3% Tfa cheesecake GC
3% Fa burbon vanilla
I can never let this one steep. I think it's good as a shake and vape, but gets better,like all custards, with time.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Good idea! I have it, but have never used it yet.
I used it in the tobacco recipe I posted a while back. Like Clove, Cardamom gives it an oriental touch. You really should give it a try! I prefer it over Clove.

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I made 30ml shake and vape, and liked it so much that I made 120ml. The 120 is about 10 days old, and has about 15ml left. Gonna make more tomorrow, and was hoping for a few suggestions for that little something extra before I make it. I guess I could just peruse my flavors - I'm up to almost 200 now. I even have some NETs from @Vash that I want to try.
I'm a fan of hangsen australian chocolate with ry4, gives it a neat smooth mouth feel around 2%, 3% the chocolate stands out pretty well. But I've been meaning to work on a gorilla juice clone so I think a banana would be interesting, but I can't give you any notes on that yet.

Zortec2112

Member For 4 Years
I've avoided anything tobacco-esque for over a year now, and decided to revisit the ole RY4. Well, I made this, and haven't been able to put it down. DEFINITELY qualifies as an ADV. Although I must admit, it lacks a little something. Not sure what. Any ideas?

Mixed up a 30mL bottle and figured out exactly what it needs - another mix in a larger bottle (already done!). I really like this recipe, just the way it is. Doesn't mean I won't tinker with it at some point...but it's excellent the way you posted. The RY4 is upfront fresh mixed, but after even a few days it settles in nicely. Even fresh-mixed it's quite tasty!

Thanks for sharing this one!

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Both Amazon and eBay have them. Different sizes are available. Do a search for lipstick holders and similar items.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors