Become a Patron!

Creamy Yogurt (CAP) not even close to yogurt :)

Hi all,

I like yogurt taste and decided to try to make some juice.

I found couple or recepies that uses Creamy Yogurt (CAP). The first strange thing is that the bottle of Creamy Yogurt (CAP) does not smell like yogurt at all - it smells like something I can not describe.

In the juice yogurt is simply not there

I red a lot of reviews and everybody says that it is very nice but can't find that to be true so far.

I made just yogurt base without fruits to see if the yogurt comes out but after 24 hours of steeping nothing like yogurt taste. It is more like VG/PG without any flavors

What I use from the recepy for yogurt base is:

Creamy Yogurt (CAP) - 5%
Caramel (FA) - 0.5%
Ethyl Maltol 10% - 1.5%
Meringue (FA) - 0.5%

What I took out is:

Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) - 4%
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) - 4%

I even mixed the original version but no yogurt :(

Did I did something wrong or Creamy Yogurt doe not work? Or maybe I got bad bottle of flavor?

Please help

Thanks

P.S. mixed by weight.

Last edited:

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did you steep it? I think the yogurt is alike the custard and requires a good amount of time to steep.

It is steeping for 24 hours so far but what worries me that there is no hint of yogurt. There is no hint of anything if I try just yogurt part. Doesn't it have to at least smell a bit like yogurt?

we87

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Subscribed :) about to place a flavor order and would also like to know about yogurts

However I agree with above. Give it at least a week and see what it taste like then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i like to hit caps creamy yogurt with a little caps vbic and caps vanilla custard v1 just to town down the sour yogurt taste i get from it, throe some meringue and caps sweet cream also to sweeten it up then ill ad whatever fruits and itll taste like a fruit at the bottom kinda yogurt, i find it works well with caps sweet tangerine and fa orange.
weird ya cant taste it though as i taste it all too well....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I started to think that I got bad bottle of it

Can you smell yogurt right out of the bottle - mine smells strange but nothing like yogurt

when mixed gust with VG/PG there is no taste at all or very little but not even close to yogurt

this is the original formula I used:

Ingredient ml Grams %
Nicotine juice 100 mg (100% VG) 3%
PG dilutant 14.5%
VG dilutant 67%
Caramel (FA) 0.5%
Creamy Yogurt (CAP) 5%
Ethyl Maltol 10% 1.5%
Meringue (FA) 0.5%
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 4%
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 4%

Strawberry Yogurts by
[ENYAWREKLAW]

Strength: 3 mg
PG/VG-ratio: 30/70
Flavor total: 4.65 ml (15.5%)

Notes
MIX AT 60VG /// 40PG
SHAKE AND VAPE CERTIFIED
RECOMMENDED TEMP 450°F

As you can see it is listed as shake and vape. I made test bottle with all the ingredients minus the strawberries to confirm the yogurt. I will let it steep for few days and will try again but not sure it will change that much from nothing to yogurt.

Maybe I am going to order new bottle of it from different website just to see if the first one is some kind of defective

Last edited:

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Hmmmmm. TFA Greek yogurt smells like yogurt...........

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I made just yogurt base without fruits to see if the yogurt comes out but after 24 hours of steeping nothing like yogurt taste. It is more like VG/PG without any flavors

None of the Yogurts I've tried really taste like Yogurt, well maybe the Yogurt flavor part, but certainly no twang.
FA & FW are closer, followed by CAP Greek, but CAP Creamy is last.
I don't get that twang from any of the Cheesecakes either, not like the real deal anyway.
Think it's related to the "Fermented" or "Cultured" deal with the real stuff.
Doubt they can replicate those processes by just using flavors alone.
You may get closer using Lemon/Lime, or other sour fruits.
Or Citric Acid, Malic Acid, etc.

we87

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Was kinda waiting for someone to say "gotta get X yogurt it's the best" lol I guess that's not the case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors