Crunchyroll Loves Introduces Jujutsu Kaisen Limited Streetwear Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
The latest addition to the Crunchyroll Loves streetwear line-up features the Jujutsu Kaisen manga as its inspiration.

This is one of the larger drops from Crunchyroll Loves, featuring a whole slew of clothing items, including a slick tie-dye and an acid-washed beanie. Check out the gallery below to see all the items coming to the new collection:

Here's the complete list of Jujutsu Kaisen streetwear in this upcoming drop, according to Crunchyroll:

• Three short-sleeve t-shirts including a classic white tee emblazoned with show artwork, a black t-shirt featuring Ryomen Sukuna and Yuji Itadori
  • One black long-sleeved Yuji Itadori tee
  • One black and white tye-dyed long sleeve tee featuring Megumi Fushiguro
  • One black crew sweatshirt featuring Satoru Gojo
  • One red hoodie "inviting viewers to choose their hell"
  • One black, acid-washed beanie

Crunchyroll Loves is a line of small-release, exclusive anime and manga inspired streetwear you can only get from Crunchyroll for a very limited amount of time. My personal favorite was the Misfits x Junji Ito Crunchyroll Loves drop, because I love both Junji Ito and the Misfits, as well as hoodies.

Aside from popular manga series like Jujustu Kaisen, the CR Loves line has also celebrated Gundam, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and the original works of Junji Ito, to name a few.

They're very cool is what I'm trying to say.

If you're a Jujutsu Kaisen fan, the collection is available to preorder right now from the Crunchyroll store, but you only have until September 6 to get your orders in. Speaking from experience with past drops, the cooler items go pretty fast, so if you have your eye on something it's best to claim it sooner rather than later. That's just my personal advice. You're free to take it or leave it.

Seth Macy is Executive Editor, IGN Commerce, and just wants to be your friend.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors