Become a Patron!

Cthulhu artemis mtl rta review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received artemis rta from sourcemore for the purpose of this review.

Colors:

- Black
- Silver

aDKNCnQ.jpg

Specifications:

Diameter: 22mm
Material: Staninless Steel 304
Juice Capacity: 2.4ml
Airflow Ring Holes: 0.8mm/1.2mm/1.6mm/2.0mm/2.7mm
Air Pin Holes: 1.0mm/1.4mm/1.8mm/2.0mm(2.7mm without air pin)
Coil Type: Single Coil

In the box:

- Cthulhu Artemis RTA
- User Manual
- Spare Parts
- Extra drip tip

XRJabsT.jpg

Artemis rta comes in really nice package, in the package you will get airflow pins, two drip tips and spare tank. This atomizer is 22mm in diameter and capacity of the atomizer is 2.4ml. Build quality of the atomizer is very good. On the atomizer you can see some details on the top cap and airflow control ring.

Atomizer comes with 510 drip tip preinstalled and people that like long drip tips will like this one. The other drip tip that comes with this atomizer is better in my opinion and it is really comfortable for using. In case that you don't like drip tips from the package you can use any other 510 drip tip on this atomizer.
This is a top fill atomizer, on the top cap you can see some details so you can easier unscrew the top cap and when you take off the top cap you can see two fill holes. YOu can fill this atomizer really fast and easy.

Z3vMSW2.jpg

c9VpW4V.jpg

Atomizer comes with regular glass tank and capacity of the tank is 2.4ml. In the pacakge you will receive spare tank.

L8FU5rs.jpg

sINPJIK.jpg

On the base you can see the airflow control ring and on the ring you can see airflow holes. On the airflow control ring you can see 5 different holes, 0.8mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 2.0mm i 2.7mm. Under the airflow control ring you can see one airflow slot. You can take off the airflow control ring which is nice.
On the base you can see two screws for coil leads, screws are good, also you can see here airflow hole under the coil and two wicking slots.
On the base you can also see reverse threading and when you unscrew the base you can replace the airflow pin under the coil. With this atomizer you will receive 4 different airflow pins, 1.0mm, 1.4mm, 1.8mm i 2.0mm. You can really easy replace the pin and you don't have to take out your coil which is really nice. You can build and wick this atomizer really fast and easy.

cm9Xmk0.jpg

dBs7Wcd.jpg

kND0D0A.jpg

e7aaSYh.jpg

q6XmDAm.jpg

My thoughts:

Build quality of the atomizer is very good. Package is also good because in the package you will receive two drip tips, two tanks and airflow pins. Drip tip that comes in the package is comfortable for using and drip tip that comes preinstalled is for people that want long drip tips. This is a top fill atomizer and you can fill the tank fast and without any problems. Capacity of the tank is 2.5ml which is good for mtl atomizer. Building and wicking here is simple. With this atomizer you will receive airflow pins so you can change the airflow under the coil which is really good. You can really easy put any pin inside and you don't have to take off your coil or cotton which is really great. On the base we have reversed threading which can be small con because sometimes when you are screwing atomizer on the mod you can easily unscrew the base but anyway i will not take it as a con because solution is good and you don't have to take off your coil when you want to change the pin. Also this atomizer has a bit false airflow, would be nice that airflow ring is a bit tighter. Flavor on this atomizer is really good, I really like flavor here. In my opinion this atomizer is good atomizer, especially if you want good flavor and simple atomizer.

Cons:

- Would be nice that airflow ring seals better

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Two drip tips
- I really like drip tip from the package
- Airflow pins
- Easy to change pins
- You don't have to take off coil or cotton to replace the pin
- Easy to build and wick
- Very good flavor
- Easy to fill