Become a Patron!

Cthulhu Mjölnir Review - Single coil by Anthony Vapes

Vaping With Vic

Silver Contributor
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
The Cthulhu Mjölnir is the latest rebuildable dripping atomiser (RDA) from the folks over at Cthulhu mods. The Cthulhu Mjölnir is designed by Anthony Vapes, a reviewer over in the United States and marks the VERY rare occasion that Cthulhu has worked with a designer outside of Cthulhu mods itself. A single coil dripper with a VERY deep juice well and a tighter than usual lung hit, the dripper has been designed mainly for flavour, how will it perform? Let's find out...

As always with a Vaping With Vic review, you know that I have tested this item for at least a week, instead of reviewing it the day after it comes in...this channel always tests items first before reviewing.

═╣ Cthulhu Mjölnir ╠═

1:57 ◄ Unboxing and Close Look
07:34 ◄ Coiling & Wicking
12:19 ◄ Thoughts

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The Cthulhu Mjölnir is the latest rebuildable dripping atomiser (RDA) from the folks over at Cthulhu mods. The Cthulhu Mjölnir is designed by Anthony Vapes, a reviewer over in the United States and marks the VERY rare occasion that Cthulhu has worked with a designer outside of Cthulhu mods itself. A single coil dripper with a VERY deep juice well and a tighter than usual lung hit, the dripper has been designed mainly for flavour, how will it perform? Let's find out...

As always with a Vaping With Vic review, you know that I have tested this item for at least a week, instead of reviewing it the day after it comes in...this channel always tests items first before reviewing.

═╣ Cthulhu Mjölnir ╠═

1:57 ◄ Unboxing and Close Look
07:34 ◄ Coiling & Wicking
12:19 ◄ Thoughts

thanks for reviewing my RDA :)

Congratulations @SirRichardRear, looks like a winner. Great review Vic, thanks.
thanks!

KoblinV3

Member For 1 Year
Congrats on the RDA. I picked on up. In large part due to that review by Vic.

Loving the flavor! Easy build deck, high build quality, innovative design, huge juice well, and it's perfectly proportioned for my Topside haha. I am quite impressed. Gj man.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Congrats on the RDA. I picked on up. In large part due to that review by Vic.

Loving the flavor! Easy build deck, high build quality, innovative design, huge juice well, and it's perfectly proportioned for my Topside haha. I am quite impressed. Gj man.
thanks! glad you like it! and yeah the black one looks great on a topside

VU Sponsors