Become a Patron!

Custom Dual cart mod

Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ not sure what exactly it is that I'm doin so I came to the only place where people like me go to......Google lol!! Anyway let me explain my premise, a box mod runnin off an 18650 battery, I'm thinking an Evolv DNA board for the features and control, this is somehow wired to 2 510 connectors that can be fired off individually or simultaneously. Now one person I spoke with suggested just wiring two clickfet boards and having separate switches and yes that would solve the base conundrum, but I want to figure out how to make this happen! Oh and here's the other thing, I'm trying to make this machine compatible with the 510 carts you can pick up from various dispensaries. I can easily make it to where there's a double barreled mod, but what if I want one but not the other?? I know I need two independent switches in line with the 510 connectors. Right now my thought is to use the main firing button as a "priming button" then have a separate button in line with each 510 connector. Once again I'd like to explain, I'm far to green to even be called a novice! I had the idea for this after modifying my SMOK thallo-s to accept 510 cartridges and it works really really well!!!! So now I want to make something wholly new and I'd like yalls help in understanding what it is that I'm envisioning!!! P.s. Apologies for the long post....I'm southern American lol

VU Sponsors