Daily Deals: Save on AMD Ryzen CPUs, 4K HDTVs & Batman: TAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Do you want to save money on a 4K TV? Building a new PC and want to get yourself a Ryzen CPU? Then today is your lucky day, as we've got exactly that in store for you and more! Amazon is running a ton of deals on both 4K TVs and a bunch of TV shows to watch on them. Newegg has Ryzen CPUs discounted, and there's of course a ton of great games and gaming PCs up for offer as well.

Daily Deals for October 16th, 2021​

Alienware Aurora R12 RTX 3060 PC for $1299 (Upgrade to the RTX 3070 for $1599.99)​

Select "RTX 3070" upgrade during the customization step

This is the best price right now for an Alienware RTX 30 series equipped gaming PC. The RTX 3060 is no slouch; its performance is superior to the RTX 2060 SUPER and almost matches the RTX 2070 SUPER in some games. It will easily handle all of your games at up to 1440p, and even 4K if your game isn't too demanding. It's paired with the latest 11th generation Intel Core i7 processor and 16GB of RAM. There's only a 256GB SSD installed, but it's a very simple task to add in your own second SSD or hard drive, and you won't void your warranty.

There's an option to upgrade to the RTX 3070 for an additional $300. The RTX 3070 is a substantial step up from the RTX 3060. It's a bit more powerful that even the previous generation's champ, the RTX 2080 SUPER.

Alienware Aurora R12 RTX 3080 PC for $2199.99​

Do you need a rig that can run Battlefield 2042 in 4K? If you've been on the lookout for the extremely elusive RTX 3080 video card for your (up to 4K) gaming needs, then check out this ready-to-go prebuilt Alienware Aurora gaming PC from Dell. This PC comes equipped with an 11th gen Intel Core i7 processor, 16GB of memory, 512GB SSD, and a separate 1TB hard drive for storage. The RTX 3080 is way more powerful than the previous generation's best video card, the RTX 2080 Ti, and is the best recommended video card for 4K gaming. The RTX 3080 is the card I'm currently using for the BF2042 open beta, and I can run the game at 4K resolution and over 60fps consistently at medium to high settings.

HP OMEN RTX 3080 Gaming PC for $1795.49​

Select "RTX 3080" and "800W Power Supply" as upgrades

Here's another RTX 3080 config that's worth a look. Although its overall specs aren't as good as the Alienware config listed above, you simply won't find an RTX 3080 equipped pre-built PC for a cheaper price. In fact, the RTX 3080 by itself probably goes for a similar price on eBay. It's paired with the latest AMD Ryzen 5 5600X processor (which can be upgraded). The 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD is lean, but you can easily pick out and swap in your own components.

Razer Blade 15" RTX 2070 SUPER Gaming Laptop​

If you want the best looking gaming laptop on the market, then look no further. Razer has discounted its Razer Blade advanced model with RTX 2070 SUPER. It's an excellentlaptop for the price, featuring an anodized CNC unibody aluminum frame, a gorgeous 15" 300Hz 100% sRGB factory calibrated display, per-key RGB keyboard lighting, an Intel Core i7 8-core processor, and a generous helping of RAM and SSD storage.

More Video Game Deals​

More Daily Deals for October 16​

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors