Status
Not open for further replies.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Up for sale...

is my Dani-Mini+Dvarw DL - Normal table wear on bottom, very minor atty swirl and one tiny tiny Knick in the black coating - Dvarw comes with everything plus pictured Black Drip Tip and 2.5mm AF insert.

$265 Shipped Signature USPS ConUs only

9430946de26aaf2639817dd747803755.jpg

Payment:

Paypal GS or FF

If you have little to no feedback, payment to be made FF only, those with feedback, you decide if FF is worth the 3% savings over GS.

If you need some time, I accept a 10% hold that will be applied towards purchase (Max 7 Day)

Disclosures:

I am not responsible for loss in transit, and shipping covers only $50. If you're wanting 100% guarantee coverage add $15 for $400 insurance... which I will forward said receipt for claim to you. I have never had a loss in transit and don't expect to ever have one, but I'd be a fool to say it could never happen.

Sent from my iPhone 8675309 using Crapatalk

Last edited:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
So I am liquidating items I’ve previously had for sale and a some items I didn’t.

First up is my Dani-Mini+Dvarw DL - Normal table wear on bottom and one tiny tiny Knick in the black coating - Dvarw comes with everything plus pictured Black Drip Tip and 2.5mm AF insert.

$330 Shipped Signature Insured USPS ConUs only

9430946de26aaf2639817dd747803755.jpg

Next up is a Double Barrel V3 Black...very minor table rash on bottom side

Liked it, just heavy for me

$50 shipped ConUS USPS

ff4b1ebf682940af333eda24559a6b49.jpg

Next is an old barely used 18650 Filipino Mech - El Diablo Philippines: Moloch - Cool lil Mech, bought it on a whim right as I went into squonking, used it twice and it’s been in my drawer since.

$80 Shipped ConUS USPS

ad195afb43d204f1faca8dbea6b4c188.jpg

Next up is a TerkV2 in SS - if you followed or read my posts when I was looking for an RDA to replace the Goon V1 then you know I slightly modified this one. I removed some of the coating from the 510 pin - Screws are usable and working but slightly eaten - Wiha Precision tools and China don’t get along

$35 Shipped ConUS USPS

f8345ef33a4b8b0a453962bf094fd2db.jpg

Up next is the TerkV2 but in Black

Same thing to mention as the SS

$35 Shipped ConUS USPS

ec62a8b40721f105ec66cf2dd76bc570.jpg

Next up is the Occula RDA - great clamps, love them...but that’s about as far as my affair goes.

$17 Shipped ConUS USPS

c2c3115657d0045f78936b9065e4d465.jpg

Next up is the Redemption RDA - Comes with 2 decks, 2 AF rings, 1 Barrel section - These came from Florida Vapor - so they were cheap - Add on Only to another purchase for $10

919856eb7929b6024dd40d24c78fd13c.jpg

Next Up is a Dead Rabbit V2 in Black

$25 Shipped ConUS USPS

View attachment 154180

I think that about covers it...

Payment Details:

All items are offered as is.

All items work as intended

All warranties are to be remedied by the manufacturer.

All sales are final

If there is an item you want, but don’t have all the funds to purchase, I do accept a $5 non-refundable deposit (applied toward purchase) to hold said item for you for a short time (7 day max) otherwise first to say, “I’ll take (item)” has dibs.

I will only ship to your PayPal address.

If you have no feedback, payment is to be PayPal FF only.

Others with Feedback, you decide if FF and saving 3% is good for you.

I am open to trades on any of the items listed above.

But if you’re wanting to trade a RDA...you will have to supply a voltage read with .13 or lower coils on a 30T

If you require additional pictures or info, I’ll gladly oblige.

Yup that’s it

Buy my stuffs

Don has a knife he wants to buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vouch for Don. I'd buy a couple myself, but I'm going to have a new mouth to feed on Friday

Sent from the Death Star

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Don's a good dude! Someone buy that dani kit before I have to sleep in the yard.
- at least I would have a dani to sleep with.

Congrats @R3alJim Shady

Thanks!

I am sure we could come to an arrangement if you're wanting the Dani-Dvarw... Send a message if you want to talk about it

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Don's a good dude! Someone buy that dani kit before I have to sleep in the yard.
- at least I would have a dani to sleep with.

Congrats @R3alJim Shady

Will she let you wait until spring to start sleeping in the yard? :p Some women can be pretty damn tough, ya know...

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Will she let you wait until spring to start sleeping in the yard? :p Some women can be pretty damn tough, ya know...
Depends on the offense

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you be interested in a trade for an Atmizoo tripod rta with the steam tuners top section for that Dani box?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors