Become a Patron!

Darwin Award Nominee - 'We're seeing significant trauma:' doctors warn of exploding e-cig batteries

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://komonews.com/news/local/were...ctors-warn-of-exploding-e-cigarette-batteries

"Brooks Stroman was one of those patients. The Kirkland father had a loose lithium ion battery, along with his keys, in his pants pocket on June 5th when he felt something sting his left leg. He thought one of his kids had thrown a water balloon."

"My keys were all melted. I'm constantly in pain," Stroman said Wednesday, more than two weeks after the incident. "When [my battery] blew up, my kids were literally 2, 3, 4 feet from me. It's ridiculous."

It's ridiculous = I'm Stupid, Now I am paying the price

"Stroman, meantime, is on medication and has his leg wrapped most of the day. He is limping and still in pain, making his job in landscaping difficult.

"People could go blind over this. It's close to their face," Stroman said. "For me, I don't think they should be made at all if they're going to cause damage like that."

I don't think they should be made at all if they're going to cause damage like that = Since I am so stupid and have no common sense OTHER PEOPLE who are NOT stupid and DO have common sense shouldn't be allowed to quit smoking.

Where do I apply for my Darwin Award? - 5150

VU Sponsors