Become a Patron!

DC Vape Group Vows To Fight FDA Regs And ‘Junk Science’ On E-Cigarettes

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Washington, D.C.-based Vapor Technology Association (VTA) represents manufacturers, importers, wholesalers, distributors, suppliers and retailers and boasts 70 members since being launched Jan. 27.

That's what we need, some big names with lots of bucks to fight this shit. No one is ever going to listen to the little guys.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Great article! FB'ed, tweeted, g+'ed, and commented!

Andria

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Greg Conley (American Vaping Association) has been going all around the country busting his ass trying to get all the small tomn anti-ecig bills defeated.

But he can't do it alone.
More people need to step up on the professional level.

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it matters they are doing the work and not just collecting donations.
Give them a chance, seems they have just started out. And by the looks of it they will get big support and donations from (see quote). I don't think you have to worry about losing any of your money. If they turn out to be a flop they will certainly not last long.
The Washington, D.C.-based Vapor Technology Association (VTA) represents manufacturers, importers, wholesalers, distributors, suppliers and retailers and boasts 70 members since being launched Jan. 27.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i was just wondering if there were some familar names in the orginization that have been batteling for awhile.

VU Sponsors