Become a Patron!

Dead Rabbit RDA???

mcc1961

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a Dead Rabbit RDA and want to run it single coil mode.What I am wanting to know is should I put the coil in the middle and use both air flow slots or run it to one side and use the one air flow slot?

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a Dead Rabbit RDA and want to run it single coil mode.What I am wanting to know is should I put the coil in the middle and use both air flow slots or run it to one side and use the one air flow slot?
Not sure how you'd run one in the middle as it's either one side or the other, but you wouldn't get any airflow to it anyway.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a single coil in the middle right now.Here are some pics.
Ok, yeah I got you now. Been a minute since I've used my dead rabbit, was thinking of a different deck.

The issue I would have is that if you look at the way the airflow on the top cap is angled down, you're not going to be getting any air directly on the coil.

When I used my dead rabbit a lot I'd always leave the coil legs longer and bend the coils out close to the airflow to get good flavor.

How's the vape with that single coil build?

Last edited:

mcc1961

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't got my sqounking mod yet.I see what you are saying about the airflow,it might be better too install the coil to one side.

VU Sponsors