Deal Alert: Dell G15 15" QHD Intel Core i9 RTX 3070 Ti Gaming Laptop for $1412

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Dell is offering a Dell G15 15" gaming laptop with Intel Core i9 CPU and RTX 3070 Ti GPU for only $1411.99 after $250 in instant savings and stackable coupon codes "SAVE10" and "ARMMPPS". The G15 is Dell's line of 15" gaming oriented laptops. It features similar specs as the Alienware laptops at a much lower price point. At the same time, the G15 boasts a much better cooling design and overall superior components to Dell's non-gaming Inspiron lineup. If you want the maximum gaming prowess for the best value, you should seriously consider the Dell G-series lineup.

Dell G15 15" QHD Intel Core i9 RTX 3070 Ti Gaming Laptop for Only $1411.99​

This Dell G15 gaming laptop is equipped with a 15" QHD (2560x1440) display, 12th gen Intel Core i9-12900H 14-core Alder Lake CPU, and a powerful NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti GPU. Pair that with 16GB of DDR5-4800MHz RAM and a 1TB SSD and you have yourself a lean, mean gaming machine out of the box.

The 12th gen Intel Core i9 Alder Lake CPU is the fastest class of processor you'll find in any laptop and it even outperforms AMD's new Ryzen 9 6900HX CPU. It's also a huge leap in performance over any of the previous generation Intel Core i9 processors. The new 13th gen (Raptor Lake) mobile CPUs aren't available yet, but if the desktop variants are anything to go by, the performance upgrade isn't worth the wait.

The GeForce RTX 3070 Ti provides plenty of muscle on the GPU front. It's close to the most powerful mobile GPU available (only a touch slower than the RTX 3080). Compared to desktop variants, it's roughly comparable to the RTX 3060. You'll need this kind of power to push maximum frame rates on the display's beefed up native 2560x1440 QHD display.

For more deals, take a look at our best Alienware gaming PC and laptop roundup.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors